White Fish And blue Ann

First class.. I couldn't stop but help noticing a guy, that was playing cassette taps and old ear plugs...

He was constantly told to take them out every time he didn't have them, He'd just stare out the window and look around at some moments when he gets glimpse of me I realised his eyes lost the fire of life on the inside...

'Better stay away Kids like that are kids like me and you know what they say about me...'

"That boy Akitoki lost his Dad"

"He seems gloomy think it's fine to ignore him?"

I sat down to eat the last lunch my Dad made...

Dumplings... well homemade pot stickers really

They were my favorite....

When I took a bite the dumplings were soft and chewy with plenty of pork and there were even croquettes

I remember he said he never wanted to make them because He'd just burn everything but all of it was perfect... I peered through the cherry blossom canopies I sat below and back at my last supper that I begrudgingly let tears fall like tiny little earthquakes that made tremble...

I heard someone sit beside me But I didn't bother moving as I held my breath...

It was his voice the kid with the cassette...

"Hey.... Can you share?"

"Can't you buy your own?"

"No lunch money"

He still had that blank look...

"Okay fine have some but not much and don't scarf it down"

He started to eat I couldn't help but notice he was taller than me his eyes were a deep Ocean shade of blue...

It's as if as soon as I noticed and he started eating he stopped mid bite and started coughing as he hit his throat I Smacked him in the back as he noticeably swallowed it back....

'uaghhh'

"Are you Okay? Nada san?"

He cleared his throat from the coughing

"Yes I'm alright... would like me to call you Akitoki?"

"My first name is Makoto..."

"Mine is Yoshimi"

"It seems I've found a friend..."

I said with a light smile..

Makoto cleared "Yep Mhmhmmm"

"Okay, I know I look like this But, I'm a girl..."

I was silenced...

"you can't tell anyone because if you do they'll look at me Like I'm long legged slender man who happens to be female"

"No, It's cool Nada... It's cool..."

"Come in whatever you want"

"Are you really a girl?"

I asked as I noticed her Noticeably flatter than normal chest..

"Oh, it's just something that plagues me from birth Puberty and..... Hormones not working properly..."

"So I'll always look like a prepubescent boy"

"We don't look that similar..." I nitpicked

"No your just chubby, Yoshi"...

"Well, Okay then... "I said taking My bento box..

"What do you think you're doing???.."

Makoto glared "What????.." I said with a little bit of nervousness