I'm feeling diffrent

It was long time since Yoshimi had woken up...

He hadn't known what was going in those years that felt like an eternity and a secound since He's been gone since We've been gone....

I still remember everything and more...

I was waiting for him and me it happend his Mom came for us When I called her on his cell phone the last time he was awake at 13... now 17

Had I changed much since than ?

I wrote down my early journal...

Have I changed or am I still who I was ? And is that okay?

What do you remember Yoshimi...

That's when I heard you awaken

7:30 you groggily woke up and we took in another day...

His Mom had to head home...

I briefly went away from home to live in the hospital and with Yoshi's Mom....

My Dad would come by And ask when I was coming back still waiting on a boy... He was waiting for me to get my life togother I'm sure....

Him and Mom grew up togother I still couldn't tell why he wanted to move on he never talked about Mom since she died So I was left to find out on my own what it was like to heal I still am...

And Now I'm looking down at your picture Mom, of us togother...

I heard Yoshi give a Yawn

"What a ya Working on?"

"Ah something new..."

I kept myself from looking at him in the eye  I couldn't have him shoulder my burdens too...

"Have you slept at all?"

I was sure he saw the bags under my eyes...

He settled his hand down beside where he lay sitting up...

"Are you sure"

"I'm not really to use to this tall Yoshi thing..."

"Chubby I am"

I gave a small smile

I layed down next to him...

He was so warm...

For some reason he hadn't pressed me...

He never had...

I was laying on my side infront of him as I saw his hand laying there like before...

He put his hand on mine...

It was an open invitation for sharing...

I looked up to his brown warm kind eyes as he smiled at me like I was beautiful...

"You, alright Makoto..."

Suddenly my body felt cold..."

I noticed how he'd become thinner his eyes were the same his smile, his smile something was diffrent..

'I remember when I saw him for the first time...'

"His eyes were like a kindling fire full of warmth and when I saw them almost turn to embers... I fed the fire to grow..."

"Yoshi,what do you think of your eyes?"

"My eyes?" ....

I held my thumb on the side of his face as my cold fingers stood there as they began to sweat...

"Perfect for looking into yours"

"Still?"  "Yeah even if I'm noticing a little green in them that I haven't before"