7. danger

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I came inside the class and saw Lia and Yoongi are siting together which make my blood boil. When you became like this Yoongi First you play with me in the washroom which still give me butterflies in the stomach but the next moment you are here flirting with her.

I looked at them for good seconds and came to the last seat place the bag on the table with thud sound which make both of them flinched. Lia looked at me with annoy expressions which I gladly ignored.

"Hey nerd cant you place your things quietly" I looked at yoongi when my gaze meet with his who looked at me blankly.

"OH... please shut-up, my things and the way I wanted to do I can do so just mind your business" I placed my head on the table and closed my eyes. I don't have time to hear her shits.

I lost in my thoughts when I didn't noticed professor came and he started with lecture.

~TIME SKIP~

I get from my place and went straight towards yoongi seat where he was siting alone so I grab the chance and decided to told him.
"Umm...yoongi today dad called you for dinner" he looked at me from top to bottom with different feeling in his eyes.

I dont know I'm feeling shy suddenly with his gaze but I make my face straight only.

"Okay. I will come tell me your address" I looked at him in disbelief and shook my hand.

"What are you serious you already know my address like you never ca-... I will send you" I immediately left from there cause I know he is just trapping me in his words to make me remember the past.

So that he can use that against me. I never imagined I have to face all this.
If my mother wont be the reason I never do that but sadly I need to face him again.

If dad wanted me to marry Yoongi then Why he told me to break up with him before. If it didn't happened yoongi never hate me like he use to do now.
I sighed at my fate and went outside the college.

I came towards the park area when I saw child is playing with his family. It looks so beautiful to havinf a happy family.

I looked other side when couple are looking happy with eachother while eating the ice- cream. Suddenly image flash in front of me. When yoongi and me used eat ice-cream like this before.

Life is so fascinating before. I chuckled at myself.

I take bus ride cause today I want to spend my time with nature. I take window side and plug earphone listening songs.

I was busy in listening songs when my eyes fell on Namjoon Hyung....... wait what, Namjoon Hyung, he...he here. Am I imagining things.
Is...is is he for real standing outside this cafe. I immediately stop the bus and went outside only when Namjoon hyung went inside.

I didnt cared anything but went towards the cafe. Then I saw him again on cafe counter.

"Nam...namjoon hyung" he turned his face towards me when his eyes became wide like he some ghost infront of him. He didnt move inch from his place when I take my steps towards him.

"Jim....Jimin You...you here" Namjoon gasped in shocked still wont believe I'm in front of him.

"Hyung....you...you are ali-" before I could say anything he made me stop with his gaze like he dont want me to spit the last word.

He came towards me and bow towards me make me confused.

"Jimin....ohh you must be here to drink coffee right" I became confused because of sudden change in his voice.
I frowned when he lean closer to me and whispered.

"Jimin you go there and sit on the last seat of this row"

I nodd and went towards the seat when he get back to make his coffee.

I sit there and staring at the whole ambience. The way it looks so aesthic make my heart feel calm.

But how Namjoon Hyung work here, the day he....he left with my mother. I thought he never come back but h..how that means my mom is also alive.

Yes she is my gurt feeling is saying yes to me. I just want to talk with Namjoon hyung now. Everyting is so messed up in my life he has the answer may be.

I wiped my tears when I saw namjoon hyung came with coffee cup and placed in front of me as well he sit on chair.

"Hyung... how-how you alive. I mean how-how" hyung gesture me to shut up when I didn't understand why he is doing all this.

"Jimin I know you have many questions in your heart but not here. I will tell you at the day of your wedding" I widen my eyes that how he knows all that.

"Hyung...how...how"

"Jimin see its not the right place to tell you everything but one thing I can tell you is your mom is all right"

I sighed peacefully hearing him but his next words leave me speechless like earth is sliding down from my feet.

"But somone is in danger....its yoongi"

How you find the new entry guys

How you find the new entry guys..... more suspense is wating for you.
If you want to read next chapter first you have to tell me how you find this