Chapter 4: New Life

Aurora's POV:

After talking and getting to know each other for about thirty minutes, we hear a knock on the door. As the door opens we notice that it is our manager. Amelia goes up to her and hugs her. She tells Amelia that she needs me and Chan to follow her. As Chan and I are walking to a conference room he starts up a conversation with me. "So, you're the leader of Triple A," he asked. "I am," I reply. "How long have you guys been dancing for? If you don't mind me asking," he says. " Oh no, I don't mind at all. Um Amelia has been dancing since she was able to walk. Her mom was a dancer so it's sort of in her genes," I say with a giggle. He nods his head as a way to show he is listening. "Um me and Addi wasn't really much into dancing. We started dancing when we got into 8th grade. That's around the time we met Amelia," I say. He just nods. "So in total me and Addi have been dancing for about 7 and a half years," I say. "Oh so when did Triple A become a thing," he asked. "Oh um, we formed Triple A right after we graduated. We decided to dance for our school's dance team and we did pretty well. So senior year the girls and I talked about making our own dance team and company. We went full force with it when we graduated and I'd say we're doing pretty well for ourselves," I say with a chuckle at the end. " Yea you all are doing pretty well for yourselves. I.N keeps me updated on you guys. He's a really big fan. Don't tell him I told you that," he says. "Well I'm a big fan of all of you as well so him and I have something in common," I disclaim. We finally made it to the conference room. Chan opens the door for me and I walk in. When we walk in we see my manager and JYP sitting around the table together. "Have a seat," JYP says. Chan and I both sit next to each other, both wondering what this is about. "We brought you both here because we have something we'd like to discuss with you both, regarding the competition," he disclaims as papers are put in front of us both. I start to read through the papers and they piss me off instantly. "What is this," I ask anger clear in my voice. "It is an agreement that we would like you to sign," JYP states. " You mean, this piece of paper that states while the girls and I are working in Korea we will be working for you. Not working for you, OWNED by you. I'm sorry sir but that will be a NO," I state with authority in my voice. I stand getting ready to walk out the door when I hear my manager asking me to wait. I quickly turn on my heels and toss the paper towards her. "Maybe you should read this before you try to tell me what to do with MY company," I state. " With all due respect sir if you want me to sign a piece of paper stating that while I am working in Korea I will not be involved in any romantic or sexual activity with the members of Stray Kids then I will gladly sign that. But let me make myself clear to you and everyone in this room I will not be owned by anyone but myself. I have built my company from the bottom up and I will not jeopardize that for no one or for any competition, do I make myself clear," I say. They all just look at me and nod. I turn around and walk out the door clearly pissed. As I shut the door behind me I hear my manager beginning to yell. I make it half way back to the dance studio where the other members are, when I hear footsteps running up behind me. I turn to see Chan running after me. I stop to wait for him. When he reaches me he has pride on his face. " I am really impressed with how you handled yourself in there," he says in between breaths. " Well I've dealt with people trying to tell me what to do my entire life and I won't accept that when it comes to my girl," I state. He nods his head in agreement with me. When we get back to the dance studio we see Amelia talking to Lee Know, Han and Felix. As Addison is off by herself. I go up to her and see her clearly talking to herself. "Addi, what's wrong," I ask. She looks at me with an annoyed look. "Xavier, we literally bump into him earlier and he doesn't even acknowledge I exist, I mean what is that. We literally dated for 6 years and then he has the nerve to act like I don't exist it just makes me so irritated, like" I cut her off from her rambling. "Addi, Addi listen to me I understand that you're irritated but we can't focus on him right now, okay," I state getting her to focus on something else. After getting her to calm down we all gather together to talk some more when we hear a knock on the door. It's our manager once again. "Your car is waiting to take you to your new home," she states. We all gather our things and head down stairs where we see a limo waiting for us. We all pile into the limo and set off on our journey to our new home.