you know your on my mind

Time line: combat training in the bus graveyard

It was class and they were all very tired. They had a rough night in the phtome world. Class was over, and it was the end of the day. They all decided that since Ashlyn parents know how to fight, they would go to her house and train to be better fighters. They got to her house, and Mike and emma were getting ready. Scarlett said on the side that she didn't know how to tell them.

Ashlyn, Adien, and Scarlett were sitting while watching the other train. Scarlett looked over at Ashlyn. She sighed, "Ashlyn, can we talk alone.." Ashlyn looked at her confused but nodded. They got up and they went into one of the busses. "I need to tell you something.." Ashlyn put her phone down, "What do you need to tell me?" She looked down a little and picked at her skin. "Well, my eyes are purple because they have poison in them, and that's why they glow...it's a disease that is..slowly killing me, and I think I don't have much time left" Ashlyn eyes widen and a tear ran down her cheek.

They sat there in silence. Ashlyn was wiping her tears, and Scarlett couldn't face her. Ashlyn rubbed her head. Scarlett smiled and hugged her. Ashlyn hugged her back. They stopped hugging each other and looked at Scarlett. "I have a question... do the others know?" Scarlett signed."Yes, adien knows, but that's it." They went quiet for a little. Scarlett got up and smiled and stuck her hand out for Ashlyn t7o grabe. Ashlyn grabbed her hand, and they went back to adien.

Mike wanted to see Scarletts' combat skills. He called her over. Scarlett knew how to fight. In the end, Scarlett lost badly, but she was able to last longer than the others. Ashlyn and Adien walked up to Scarlett. "Hey.. I think you should tell the others," Adien said with a soft smile. Scarlett smiled back and said that he was right.

They went in to Ashlyn house and they rested on the couch. They all were looking on their phones until Scarlett stood up from her chair." I need to tell you all something." They all look up, but Ashlyn and Adien. It was still hard for Ashlyn to face the fact. Adien held her hand tightly and smiled at Ashlyn. "The reason I have purple eyes is because there is.. Poison..in side them that makes them glow..but it's a disease and I am..slowly dieing." They all were shocked, and Taylor burst out into tears. Logan looked away, and so did Ben.

Tyler was upset and got up and walked towards Scarlett and grabbed the colar of her shirt." WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU WILL DIE!" he screams. Scarlett got annoyed ans looked at him "Don't scarem and atop being a little bitch boy." They all were surprised, especially Tyler. Adien tried hard not to laugh. Tyler let go"..sorry" she smiled, "it's okay." It went quiet, and Tyler sat back down. "So... how long do you think you have to live..." logan said as he looked at the floor. Scarlett grabbed her arm tightly "well...I'd say about 1 to 2 years .maybe 3 years if I'm lucky." They all got out from there seats, "What the hell do you mean you only have 1 to 2 years left to live!" Taylor said in a loud voice.

It was quiet. "It's well..it's life and the truth." Ashlyn stood up angery."This is not the truth or life. This is cruel!" Scarlett looked at Ashlyn, then the rest of them. "I can't control it.." Scarlett fell back in her chair and grabbed her eye. It was bleeding again. They ran over to her to see if she was okay. The smiled, "I'm okay, dont worry." Tyler got some stuff to clean up the blood. She noticed a car pull in. It was her dad. She was wondering what he was doing here. They group looked out the window, opened the door, and a little boy about 7 ran to Scarlett, "Sissy!"

Scarlett hugged the boy and smiled. " Hey, alex," a tall man, about 6'6, walked through the door. The guys were very intimidated by the guy. They moved out of the way, and the tall man walked over to Scarlett and wiped away some of the blood. "..hey you okay," the man said in a deep tone. Scarlett nodded. "This is my dad, Robert." Alex laughed and smiled. "And this is Alex, my brother." Robert got up and sighed."You wanna go home?" Robert said in a low tone once more.

"No, I'm okay, dad, but thanks for checking up on me."Robert smiled, "Can Alex stay with you for a little bit?" Scarlett nodded, yes. Robert patted their heads and walked away and drove off. "Everyone looked at Alex. Adien gor on his knees and waved to Alex "Hi my name is adien!" Ashlyn and the others started to introduce there selfs. "Hi, my name is Ashlyn."My name is Taylor." I'm Tyler. "My name is logan." Ben got his phone out and typed."My name is ben, " Alex smiled." yaya, new friends!

Alex played with adien and the others. Scarlett and Ashlyn were talking in the kitchen, making some drinks. Adien put Alex on his shoulders and started to run around. Taylor and logan got nervous, and Ben just sat there's. Tyler was not shoeing it but was nervous if adien would drop Alex because he would do that. Scarlett and Ashlyn handed the drinks out. They had also made some food. They all ate. Alex fell asleep since we were so tired from playing.

Everyone was very sleepy, but they stayed up. Scarlett went to the kitchen. She looked out the window. She was getting teary-eyed. She had always been alone and knew she had these amzeinf friends. How could she end up dying in only a couple of years. She's only 15 years old. She forced back in the mirror and noticed Tyler walking up to her. She wiped her eyes. She was about to hi until Tyler grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in for a hug.

She was very surprised that he was hugging her. "...I really do care about you..is there any way to stop this.." Scarlett smiled and looked up at him," I'm afraid not..it's okay. " she hugged him, and he wanted to cry but heald it back. He let go and stepped back. "I'm sorry for scamming," she smiled. "It's okay. I understand. I mean, I would be upset, too." She chukkled a little bit. He smiled and walked back to the group.

She went out from the back door. Everyone was asleep. She was looking up at the dark sky. Tears filled her eyes with a mix of blood. She clutched her chest, "I can't even blam you, but how could you... I thought I would be alone forever, but I found people who love me, but this disease..is killing me, and they care! They actually care.." She couldn't take it and just feel to her knees crying," I miss you mom... you know you're on my mind.." She looked up at the full moon and smiled.

((THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I love making these, and many things will be discovered. I hope you enjoyed!))