The Bullies Target

Yes, I am the bullies vulnerable target.

You should know that by now.

"Hey you,wretch, where are your manners. Haven't you heard of them.Come here cockalorum" They ran up to me as I stopped dead in my tracks. It was only me and them in the corridor like every other morning. They yanked my hair as I placed my arms on Micheal (one of the bullies) arms trying to fight back. Joel, the leader gripped onto my pants trying to pull it down. He managed to yank it half way down my legs making me cry instantly. My teachers comes in quietly and meets me in the corridor with Micheal, Joel, Codee and Jason. "What is going on here? They instantly left me and ran into their classes. She ran up to me " Why did you let this happen? What will your parents say about this?" she complained. "They wouldn't care." I mumbled. She grabbed my arm and tugged me into the head mistress office as she stood by the window waiting for the her.

I wanted to tell them what happened but I couldn't, it just couldn't leave the tip of my tongue. I thought they would have known what was happening at home from the way I act and come in to school with ripped, torn clothes. What if they did know? They just didn't care about me at all. As far as I'm  concerned, no one cared except my little instinct, but did she really matter? To others or ME?

Did she?