Consequences

Why is it me that has to suffer the consequence of their actions. I hold in the pain and tears into my warm blooded skin trying to keep it to myself, but no matter how hard I tried it was always stronger. So I gave up, it was all in a matter of time, until I heard footsteps of banging high heals, click,clack,click,clack, there stood the tall ebony, bony lady the school called a head mistress, she ain't nothing but a vulture! If only I had the guts to speak her odious truth that lingers around her black soul.

"What, you AGAIN?"She screamed as her monstrous voice banged against my eardrums."Get in my office now" I walked in feeling very curious on why she had always been on my case, on my nerves and always being menacing to me. I sat down waiting for her next set of bossy instructions. "What happened" she shouted. " It wasn't me, I'm not going to listen to you until you hear my side of the story,every time I am sent into your office for any simple reason, you always suggest its me causing the trouble,Look at me, seriously, Look at me. Do I look like someone who will start a fight knowing I'm gonna lose, huh? Do I? She took one big look at me and tutted. " What happened?" She asked, more calmer than ever. That's all I've been looking for all these years.

I began to tell her the story from the very beginning, not missing out any detail. I explained how it was always Micheal and Codee that start the trouble and ends it. I should never be the one to blame. She rushed to her telephone, surprisingly, called my parents, well Mum, my Dad refused to write his own parental details when my school parental letter was handed it to him, he just walked away, just like he did when  I was conceived. My Mum picked up, which meant she was at home, good news for me. She was told about my school day and cut off immediately, I kind of knew it was coming.

I was finally dismissed from her office and was sent into class. I was late, obviously so I tried my best to walk into class without a noise. I stumbled into the room only to hear roaring laughing and objects like scrunched up paper and pencils and chewing gum flying passed me. One piece of gum managed to stick on my face, all my dodging ended up to be a failure. I quickly skipped to my seat as the teacher continued the lesson.

School is over, thank God, I rushed out the classroom doors and was on my way out when a soft hand gripped my arm, it wasn't a bully, not even a teacher asking me about my homework, it was the head Mistress. " Your Mum called back, she said you should wait for Uncle Tony at home." Uncle Tony, I don't have an Uncle, both my parents were the only child just like me.

So who is Uncle Tony?