The unexpected

Running up the highway,cant wait to meet my new uncle, mum never told me she had a brother or step - brother, neither did dad, then again they never told me anything.

At home I was, at my front door waiting for my Uncle to come. But there wasn't an Uncle that rushed up in front of me, it was a van. Looked more of a dump truck to me, and out of it scrambled a man in a mask with a gun clutched to his fingers. Then I realized something................

It was a trap.

I remembered my mother always saying she will get rid of me one day, I agree this is the day. I figured she hired a team of bulky men to come and kidnap me, I tried to run away but he was faster than my shadow. Ia wish I had some tracksuit trousers and jumper because my legs were stiff to death of cold. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into his rancid truck and covered my mouth with a used handkerchief and drove off.

"Your name is Sarah Jonson right?" " What do you want from me, leave me alone!" I screamed. " HAHAHAHAHA" He bellowed. "Sorry no can do, my boss instructed me to do so." "Who is your boss?" I whimpered eagerly. "Mrs K. Jonson." I jumped with fear and gasped. "Do you know her?" He asked. "She is my mother". He stopped the car and parked close nearby, he pulled a shocked face and looked at me through his mirror as I hung my head down with fear." If she is your mother, why would she do this to you?" " I don't know, she doesn't like me I guess. She always complains about me being a pest and a occupying - spacer.

He drove me back home and let me into my house. I waited until my mum came back to shout and scold on her, how dare she hire and pay for a man to kidnap me! I'm gonna call the police on her right now. I picked up the landline and dialed 999. They were on there way , I was glad to hear that. In an instant I heard a knock on the door. I peered through the key hole it wasn't police, it was my mum. I wasn't sure whether to open the door. Why would she knock on the door if she had the keys, and is no one is at home, I normally wait for her outside I don't come in.

Unless..................

She was waiting for someone else. How did Tony get the keys, She must have wanted him to take me to a desolated piece of land and meet him here after that. I opened the door and put on a wicked smile. She looked up from her texting and preed at me. "Glad I'm back!" I swung her into the room, she didn't say a word , she knew she was in the wrong. I began to beat her as she screamed anxiously. " Why did you do that, huh?" I continued to beat her mercilessly until she bled I left her.

She stood there and cried.

"Good for you, by th way I called the police on you, there on their way." She cried more as I giggled happily. "Lol."