Murder

The Police were here.

There was a knock at the door. I was casually walking to the door when something caught me at the corner of my eye. I swiftly turned to my left and to my surprise , she was armed.....

What was that in her hand was it a gun or a knife. " What are you doing mum? Whats that in your hand?" "Step away from the door, now. If I'm going down your coming with me, you good for nothing being!" I didn't know what to do , run to the door, scream, or beg her to drop her weapon. I'm not sure what I was doing, but my body took over me as I ran to the door....

BANG BANG BANG

Mums point of view

The door swang open as the police crew marched in . "Drop the weapon, I SAID DROP THE WEAPON!!!" I slowly lowered myself and dropped the gun. The police man aggressively seized my arm behind my back and pushed me towards the door, as the rest of the crew walked over towards my lifeless daughter. Why did I do this to her, she was innocent, it wasn't her fault. He tossed me into the police car as ambulance sped past me, I tried to catch the drivers attention in the ambulance van ,but it was all no use.

A few hours later... (In the interview room)

" You were accused of the abuse and murder of Sarah Johnson, your own daughter." "I .. I did..I didn't mean to kill he.." "Oh really, so what really happened then?" "Well, I know this guy who I asked to do the job for me, But he didn't do his job so no money for him. Any way, I expected for her to be taken care of before I got home but to my surprise she was waiting for me. She must of told him something that made him change his mind. She started attacking me knowing I was planning for her death. She said she called the police on me, and she said she could finally have a happy life. I panicked, I wanted to do something about her before i got locked up, so I shot her." Hold on a second, she said she could finally have a happy life, what made her say that?" "OK I did abuse her. " " Why?" " Because of her father, he left when she was two weeks old, so I took it out on her, I would call her names, hurt her and neglect her. Some days she'll go to school without proper school shoes or clothes, and I'll do nothing about it." " End of conversation, you make me sick. Mrs Johnson you have been convicted of child abuse and murder, LIFE IMPRISONMENT.