intro

Not edited.

in the beginning...

Far, far away from the Milky Way's galaxy existed a light matter in the form of what earth would look up to the sky and call a star.

It's energy surge activated by the unknown cause five planets to form in a circle with each of them being next to one another. Of the five there was one planet where darkness reigned over light and it slowly drained the energy's core from the other planets making days go by faster, people age, and the planet get older.

Planet one known as Apristo, a Death Star that shined in earth sky although many light years away. it was the planet similar to earth's with its grassy lands and castles, but magic rooted its core and that was what ruled the realm. Dwarfs, wizards, elves, and faeries could be found here.

Planet two known as o-zo, not really based off grassy lands. Similar to earth it's core was electrical so their world was more advanced in its own way. Buildings, floating vehicles, teleportation, information logging, in a way it was very dystopian. Nothing but lights shown throughout. This place has the best parties.

Planet three known as Laxius, instead of grassy lands and electrical bases it was more water than there was surface. It's core was fueled by water. There was places with grounding but it was only ever used for people to teleport. This was merman's paradise. There were no rules.

Planet four known as Wylop, this was where the spirits and people interacted most likely. Not much is known of this land, because no one ever visits. It is said to be the first planet formed by the energy surge.

Planet five known as the one to not be mentioned. It's energy core was dark matter.

This was how it all started.

....
later
millions of years ago...

With everyone living day by day in panic it grew serious. Princesses no longer princesses as they took on the role and title of being a general in order to assure the youths safety, but higher up the hierarchy was the role of being queen and beside her was a king.

That was what it was like on Apristo.

There was practically a war going on as creatures full of void and darkness came onto the each of their lands. The wizards struggled to figure out a way to stop this madness as they had communicated with planet o-zo's current genius.

Unaware of this, wizard Arley, who was known as book worm, was reading all the history books on dark matter and magic that related to its origins. She was so focused on figuring out how to stop the dark matter from spreading that she did not take into account of her surroundings.

Then one day, her friend Urso came crying to her bawling her eyes out talking about a prophecy she had received from the faeries ground. Apparently, the faeries knew something that they did not.

As she's crying, Arley goes to comfort her.

"Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not okay I received a prophecy of me watching a terrible ending of a tv show. It sucked, the girl was betrayed and she did not know it. Something about it feels like so much more and I can't help but feel unease."

"A tv show? Are they those looking scenes that play on the electric box?"

She nods shivering as Arley pulls her into a hug to calm her down.