Edith character info

Name: Edith
Age: 16
Pronouns: Any
Favorite Flowers: Alliums and roses
Height: 5’8 (172 cm)
Description: Curly brown hair, brown eyes, freckles, dresses in very loose fitting clothes, a few scars around the face and neck area
Fears: Losing people they love
Backstory: Grew up in a wealthy family but never knew why. When they were 15, he left home to start traveling and finding themselves. Along the way met a girl named Iris and began traveling together and eventually became lovers. Eventually, Iris decides to show Edith the town she grew up in and goes there just to find it destroyed. She is devastated, and thinks she has failed because she left. While looking through the ruins, Edith finds a symbol she recognizes. It is her family’s crest. When she shows Iris, she tells them that that is the symbol of a raid group that goes through the towns around this area. Edith finally realizes where their family gets the money. They comfort Iris but all she wants is revenge. Edith, knowing that what her family did was wrong and really caring about their partner, chooses to go with them to get revenge.
Death: Edith dies after a confrontation with their father, where he was going to kill Iris but Edith stood in the way instead.
Other details: Edith has synesthesia and to them, people have colors. When he becomes a spark, her color is lavender, which was the color that she saw Iris as.
In the end, Edith would like to travel together.

Spark color Lavender