Chapter 4- Moon'Sing Bakery

April popped one of the chocolate cherries in her mouth, it was sweet and yet somehow tart, similar to a plum. Letting the chocolate run in her mouth as she found herself sitting next to her desk this time. This time however, she found herself searching through old school assignments from the previous school year to try and get her mind off things.

Thomas had gone out again to work, having been the next in line of her father's company of A.B.R (Advance Bioengineering Research) so he would likely be gone for a while. And unlike April, Isaac still had classes to attend even if they were virtual. But Isaac had decided he wanted to go out for his classes and headed off for the library in polar.

April groaned to herself, slightly regretting her decision to graduate early now looking back at her "11th grade" work. Having been able to do her senior work during junior year, however she barely understood a good portion of it as she looked back on them now. Papers and assignments ranging from metals and radiation, taxes and income, multiple wars and political stances in the world, and maybe a few writing assignments or drawings from her extra curriculum.

Despite a part of her wanting to at least try and understand most of this, she found herself not being motivated to even though she wanted to. Which totally wasn't frustrating for her, nope- Totally not.

April instead resorted to tidying up and organizing the papers properly this time around. Instead of just shuffling them in a few small bins against the wall and calling it a day. Slowly shifting through each paper and packet that was given through the year and looking at the words or pictures in each page to tell her where it would go.

Anything that was for or relating to atoms, electronics, Earth, The Solar System, radiation, metals, or chemicals of any kind would go into a dark green bin that had a small tear in its side. A good portion of the paper filled the bin up until only three inches was left inside the bin. On top was one of her non-metal assignments.

Next was a blue bin that was filled with stuff relating to the world or the country's history. Many paragraphs up paragraphs in line sheets if papers or typed put assignments that were instructed to go into great detail about what happened in certain events. Or it could have been as simple as a multiple choice questionnaire to see if you were paying attention. The last assignment placed was talking about a metal tower in Lain that was dated over a century ago.

And now a red bin. April placed down every paper inside that related to math whether it had been general, algebra, taxes, anything of that sort. Many notebooks of trying to figure simple equations that went on to pages as sometimes April refused to use a calculator just to be petty- and those could go on for at most ten pages until her teacher tried to make her use a calculator. It didn't usually work.

The last page was one of her simpler assignments that just dealt with income during a period of time, whether it had been bi-weekly or so and if the income matches the salary or something like that. April just saw the word 'income' on the paper briefly as guessed that.

Last and not least was cyan bin. Unlike the others, April was more careful on placing the assignments of art and writing inside the bin. Specifically drawings. Sketches and works that usually revolved around the city's landscape and skyline that stretched for miles on end. Some were shades as best as they could with a granite pencil, while others were botched for simple shapes and drafts she never completed.

Her writing assignments were decently neat but less organized then what was expected and most were essays revolving around comparisons or book analysis they did for that semester. She tried to look over the written works but found her handwriting was still as messy as ever due as she failed and tried to do a mix of cursive and non writing in her works. Finding a great portion of it was intelligible and felt sorry for her English teacher for having to read this.