Chapter 32

Rhydian's POV

"What happened to him?" Carter asks right after we walk inside of the pack house, and I quickly look at him, same as the other two guys.

The only difference is that I have a smile on my face, while they look like they're expecting Carter to punish them or something.

"We got into a small accident." I respond, and Carter looks at my leg for a few seconds, before he nods in acknowledgement.

"Alright, I will take him to the hospital. Thanks for bringing him here." Carter says, and the guys nod.

"Sorry again." One of them says.

"It's fine." I say, and the both of them look like they don't believe me.

But they don't have enough time to apologise for the fifth time, because Carter makes me walk to the pack hospital with him.

"What exactly happened?" He asks me, and I shrug.

"They were playing with each other in their wolf forms, then they ran into me, and I hurt my leg." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"I can't even count how many times they already got in trouble this month, and I'm sure that Denver will be interested in this." Carter tells me, and I frown.

"It was an accident." I say.

"I'm pretty sure that it wasn't, because there were way too many accidents done by then recently." Carter tells me.

I decide to not argues with him, because I guess that he knows those people a lot better than I do.

And if he finds it weird, then I guess that I should just let him make sure that they're not doing it on purpose.

But I'm pretty sure that he's wrong, because I could see that they were genuinely sorry, and I had enough of fake friends to know when someone is lying.

When we reach the pack hospital, I want to ask Carter to check if Lincoln will be able to come here.

But before I can do that, I can see that Lincoln is standing on the other side of the corridor.

He has a bag of ice in his hand, and it seems that his head is hurt, because that's what he's touching with it.

"What happened?" I ask him, and he quickly looks at me with a frown.

"What happened to you?" He asks me when he sees my leg, which now has a very big bruise on it.

"I asked first." I say, and he rolls his eyes, but he decides to not argue about that.

"I hit the tree when I was running in my wolf form." He tells me, and he sounds ashamed of this.

"I wondered if any werewolf did that before." I say which a chuckle.

I already saw how quickly the werewolves can run, and Lincoln told me that he's even quicker than most of the werewolves.

So, I'm a bit surprised that they can run around the woods without hitting anything.

"What about you?" He asks me.

I explain everything to him, while the doctor takes me to one of the rooms.

I have to remind him a lot of times that it was an accident, but I can see that he still doesn't believe this, and I'm sure that it's Carter's fault.

Which means that if Lincoln will murder the two guys who hurt me, then I will blame Carter for this.

I just hope that Denver will be on my side about this.