WIN HER

"YAAH HYUNTAE IT'S BEEN HOURS WE HAVE BEEN DRIVING AROUND THIS SAME PLACE. WHERE THE HELL DO YOU  PLAN ON TAKING US" Nerezza yelled.

"Oh please Nerezza, what do you want me to do? Her father decided to bring her back to their native place instead of staying in Chennai. I heard about this place only once from her." Hyuntae mumbled in frustration.

Right now Hyuntae and Nerezza had travelled to India, as anticipated her father made her sign a resignation letter to the company, making it even more complicated to have any information

Her friend told them that the family had decided to leave for their native village for the time being and search for a better groom over there. Supposedly Kerani's father was a literate wealthy man amongst their whole bloodline.

"Hey why don't we ask someone? Since you know her father is well known" Hyuntae said.

"Oh look! There is someone walking along the road, let's ask them" Nerezza said.

Hyuntae stopped the car in front of the man, who squinted his eyes looking at them. Nerezza gave him a nervous smile before trying to talk with him.

"Umm v-vanakam, you know Krishnappa?" Nerezza managed to ask, her half sentence being completely gibberish.

*VANAKAM IS A WORD USED AS A GESTURE TO GREET PEOPLE IN TAMIL NADU, IT DIFFERS FROM STATE TO STATE IN INDIA*

The stranger looked at the unfamiliar faces for a while but his face dawned in realization when he heard the name.

"Ohh KRISHNAPPA? I know" The man who seemed like being in his 30's spoke in a understandable English.

"Woah you know English? That's great. Now can you tell us the way to his house?" Nerezza spoke excitedly.

The man gave her a tilt of head which clearly showed he didn't understand her.
Sighing Nerezza finally spoke slowly

"I wanna go to KRISHNAPPA's  house" She said while doing a gesture of home on the word house.

"Ohh house!! Yes yes follow me" The man said eagerly and got on his bike which was parked nearby.

They drove around the place for what seemed like 10 minutes and now stood in front of a beautiful house. The man joined his hands in front of chest and welcomed them inside.

Nerezza looked at the beautiful interior and exterior designs of the house as she walked in, the main reason why she loved India is that they never let their culture die.