Dance with me

She gulped seeing his muscular body, instead of looking away, she kept looking.

'Amelia!', she screamed to herself internally to move but her body was numb, Cameron looked at her too, he looked down then up, then her, all they knew is that they would never look at each other the same again.

Amelia would now be looking surprised when she sees him knowing well to herself she is looking at a hot snack under that that innocent face and he will be working for her everyday.

On the other hand, Cameron would be trying to keep his distance from Amelia because he had come to a conclusion that she is a pervert and that explains why she always looks at him.

Amelia shivered finally and closed the door, she went to the mirror and still didn't give Cameron the phone, the only reason why she mistakenly opened the door, she knew she had small bad manners too but she wanted to knock and when she saw it was opened, she forced it open.

"Oh my GOD! I've never...how can someone be so hot?", her face was red as a tomato right now, she could blow of embarrassment right now, she asked herself if they would still be able to act natural and look each other in the eye.

What a day, no it wasn't over, wow! But if she knew one thing, his body was definitely made by the gods.

Cameron came out buttoning the second button and left the first one, he looked around, "Miss Amelia?", Amelia's head whipped fast towards his direction but she had widened eyes which made her look weird, he looked down immediately they locked eyes, "hmm?", she said loudly enough for anyone outside the room to hear.

"Tie...p-please", here he comes with stammering again, she thought he had eventually stopped that but maybe it was only for a couple of days.

Amelia walked slowly to him and placed a finger on his chest, she was thinking of something even though her cheeks were flushed, her confidence was really through the roof, "You don't need a tie, why do you have to wear one?", she looked away and saw the his on the bed, that was the one he wore there.

"I need one...the one I brought won't go", Amelia walked to the bed and took it, all Cameron could see now was her tempting back, he looked down and she took tool the tie, she went to the mirror table and opened a drawer just to take a scissors and cut the tie into four, "Which is why you don't need a tie", is what she said.

"Now that you are dressed, let's go, my dad is expecting me right now, I can feel he is furious about .e walking away with a stranger after spilling wine on him, he should understand, you're my employee of the month". She knew that was not the reason, the reason was because she wanted him to match with her, even though she had planned the spilling though, she thought that it would fall through but it didn't.

Amelia walked to the door and opened it, she left, Cameron stood there and when she noticed he was not coming, she went back in, "Cameron?", she had her brows raised and looked at Cameron who jolted upon hearing his name and looked at her who just came to drag him.

"I wish you had just worn it in the first place, I'm about to dance with Nicholas and that's where you come in". That's where he comes in? What does he have to do with any of this?

They got down the stairs and Amelia let go of his hands, then she stood looking at someone, if he was not mistaken, she was glaring at Nicholas, a man approached beside Amelia, Cameron was quickly to notice what he was going to next, he was about to grab Amelia's ass and make it look like a mistake but Cameron held the man's hand and tightened it, he yelled.

"Pervert! aren't you ashamed? Do you know she can buy you, I hate bastards like you, say you're sorry!". He yelled because Cameron tightened the grip even more.