Confession

Amelia looked like she was thinking, she looked like she was stating the obvious, "I can always take it by force".

Cameron looked even more pale than before, "Oh my GOD", He said with fear in his voice, he head never met such a carefree woman to mention, she even had an unfiltered mouth, if he was not careful of Amelia, he had to tame her some way or something, she can't just be running after men like this.

Amelia said like as if she read his mind, "To think of it, you're the first man I've ever chased before and I've never had an unfiltered mouth to just any man, so you will probably be a keeper". She pecked him and put his glasses back on his face.

Somehow, Cameron felt relieved to hear what she had just said and the peck made him flush, Camella had been watching them and came out, she got into one car with Nick while Ron took the one she brought.

Cameron thought that she was just stressing them, why are there two cars?

She waved and he reluctantly waved back, "Umm....Cameron, I think I have to go now, it's getting late". Cameron faced her, "You're leaving already? What about the food?", he asked.

"I already left them for you, it's still warm, so bye....or". Camella secretly hoped to herself, 'He should tell me to stay, please!'

"Or? I don't understand that, well, it's been nice having you over, thank you for the food though". She frowned and quickly smiled, "Sure, you're welcome", she moved closer to him and leaned in but he didn't know what she was trying to do and went to the door, opening it.

"Good night then, I guess I'll see you tomorrow", Camella opened her eyes to see he wasn't there and looked back and waved, he waved back but not reluctantly as he did when he was waving to Amelia.

The door closed and she heard lock sounds, Camella held her bag tight and gritted her teeth, "I'm not going to lose to Amelia, I can also lose my virginity to you, you're the only man I think I can love, if not for you, I would've been dead long ago and that's why I'm not going to lose to her".

She turned and headed her direction.

The next morning, Amelia woke up all calm and relaxed, probably because she had confessed to Cameron, she went to the bathroom to freshen up, she stared at herself in front of her broad sink mirror.

She stared at herself, then she widened her eyes, wait! She confessed? Was she crazy? She frowned and paced back and forth in the bathroom.

Like two days ago, she wasn't sure about her feelings, she thought they were just infatuations, she thought she was just deceiving herself but now she knew and this wasn't going to be hard, is she going to fall hard? It's just a matter of time. She doesn't have to hide now because of her impulsive decision.

Now that he knows, it's good but business comes first, she wouldn't want her name to be defamed because she liked someone, she just hopes she doesn't love him because that's where the problem starts.

Amelia had her bath, ate and went to work, she had a smile as she walked to her office.

Zayden saw her as she walked to her office, he greeted her and she greeted him back, she usually snobs him but now, she answered? He wondered since she was in a good mood, she'd probably let him go and visit his girlfriend later.

Amelia sat down in her office, she dressed extra obvious today, she was standing out, she was in a black and white striped dress, she wore gloves made which was coated with fur only at her elbow.

Her hair always wavy, her lips with lipstick of her favourite colour, her eyes brown as her hair, she was looking beautiful today but her dressing.....well......it still looks good because of her looks, if she wasn't pretty, her dressing wouldn't be good on her, she wore shades and a white beach hat. She sat down and crossed her legs.