Trends and Force

Amelia groaned and approached Skylar very close, "Whose your new boyfriend? Care to explain? Or you want me to kick you out?....".

Skylar made attempts to talk but she couldn't speak, the man gestured his hand to shake her and said, "Daniel.......". Amelia cut him off, "I wasn't speaking to you, hot stuff, I was talking to her, she's to explain it o me what's going on here."

Skylar looked for words and when Amelia was about to leave, she spoke, "I brought him here, he was going to leave soon, I thought maybe it's time for me to have a boyfriend, so I brought him here, I'm sorry".

Amelia turned to the man and said, "Out...now", he smiled and when he was about to reach her, she thought she was going to have a taste of punching someone again until her bodyguards came in and lifted him like a fly, they took him out and she pouted.

Amelia groaned and went upstairs, "Good night, I'm tired Skylar, we'll talk about this tomorrow and you better not stammer when I ask you questions because this whole night is enough for you to orchestrate your lies and what you are going to say". Skylar gulped and Amelia's door slammed.

"Well, so much for getting a boyfriend and I thought she wasn't supposed to come back in an hour, she left the party early, wow". Skylar said and went to her room to brainstorm for what she was going to say as an explanation to Amelia.

Amelia sat on her bed and exhausted, she just didn't want to do anything but she had to go get her robe in case those two immature kids of hers come in without knocking, no respect for privacy in any ways and if she was the one, they'd probably yell.

She took off her dress and slipped into her black robe, she grabbed her phone to check for emails from Zayden but she got nothing. She thought she was going to get some kind of email for the first work in cooperation with Tan group.

But at least she has less trouble with this very big company, because it's like the first son of Tan group didn't have any intentions towards her, she might enjoy working with them and she's going to give him all the respect he can get.

He is basically the first man in many years of cooperation to resist her charm.

She stripped and went into the shower for a while, the moderately hot water running down her body making her feel warm after a cool day in a backless dress, she was about to start shivering at some point.

She came out after some time, her hair wrapped with a towel and she was in her black robe, she slipped herself into a night gown and rubbed some face cream on her face, she admired her spotless face, her flawless skin and her lips smooth, she never had those lips chapped ever since she could take care of herself.

With the towel still wrapped on her head, she slumped on her bed and tucked herself in, she heard a 'ping' notification from her phone, she groaned and stretched to the left side table but it wasn't there, she reached over to the left side table and found it.

She sat straight and saw the headline: Amelia Eloise, famous beauty and a dedicated business woman having a dance with a man who has been researched to be known as Cameron Ackiss, an email employee in her company

Comments:
IwannabelikeAmelia: I've always wanted to be like her, she's Soo pretty.                    
                                                20 likes

Notafan: Why does she always have everything, why can't she just not have everything's that's perfect!        
                                                  2 likes

Amybodycares: She gets to be pretty and she gets a very handsome man, OMG, that guy is drool worthy!
                                              281 likes