Danger is near

Amelia recognized that voice, so he was the person they were harassing? She widened her eyes, "Cameron?!!".

Cameron was shocked as to see the gun in her hand, the colour had drained from his face, he looked pale.

Amelia wanted to drop her gun but who knew what these idiots had in mind? She couldn't believe they were harassing him, she was certainly going to kill this guy's now or torture them.

"Cameron, what the fuck are you doing here?!", she said vulgar, she widened her eyes, she doesn't like using vulgar language but she had to, she has been posed as a mafia queen.

"I wanted to use the restroom but these guys...". Amelia didn't wait for him to say more and shot one of the guy's legs.

"Scared?", she looked at Cameron asking with eyes full of mischief, she can't murder anyone, at least not now.

He shook his head as a 'no'. All of a sudden there was a gun shot and Amelia backed out and looked away, it was a gangster, he was running away, he wasn't coming for them, Amelia looked back and saw them escaping. She gritted her teeth and wished she was faster with her gun.

Cameron towered over them, surprisingly he was taller. Amelia took off her shoes and removed her hair band thing it in a more comfortable yet rough bun. She smirked and tiptoed to the guys with. Cameron, she smiled and tapped one of the goons with her finger.

He turned around and she gave him a hard punch shaking it off, "Ooh, that's gonna hurt!". She immediately opened her very long slit to bring out a 50 BMG Revolver, one of the most expensive guns.

Amelia kissed it, "Do you guys like my baby? I just bought it. It's cute, right? Cameron?", at this point she looked like a crazy psychopath, she smiled but she was still hot! That dress and her hair gave all that sexy vibe.

She held the gun with her two hands and straightened it, "Who am I kidding?". She shoved it back into her thigh strap and punched one to the ground, she was draged but she was faster. She pulled up a swift technique and lunged right at him.

Cameron couldn't watch and pulled her off him punching him mercilessly, Amelia could only smile faintly but no time to be mesmerized. She grabbed her gun and shot the leg of the one on the floor while the third one who tried to escape got hit by a car as Amelia targeted him with her gun.

Amelia hissed, she didn't expect that, the one with Cameron was covered in his own blood while Cameron's hands were covered in blood. "I didn't plan tor that!", Amelia said then shot the man's leg even though he was hit by a car.

"Cameron please call the ambulance!". She pretended to be panicking, Cameron was confused, she whispered, "I don't care about them sweetie, they just can't die, we need them alive but you know, two out of three isn't a bad thing, after all they say three's a crowd". She smiled and walked to get her heels and put them on.

Just then Nicholas came in.....blood? Cameron was scared and the fact that he was also covered in blood was the scariest. Amelia threw her revolver at Nicholas, "Thanks babe", he said in a quick tone. He strode towards her, he seemed lazy and tired.

"I got rid of them, your bodyguards will be down in.....3..2..1". And they were rushing down the stairs, "Miss Amelia!! Are you okay? What kind of dangerous activity did you pull up just now? Are you hurt?", Ron yelled and shook her when he got to her. Amelia felt taken aback for a sec while Nick checked her body.

She shook that feeling because they were doing it for their life, she wasn't important to them, she had never felt important to anyone apart from her family, Skylar and Zayden. No one else.

She pushed off his hand and walked away only to hit Cameron, "Are you okay?", Amelia's heart skipped a beat, she burned and looked away hurriedly, "Yeah, this isn't my first rodeo".