Prolouge: Death.

Enjoy.

Today we are in a place where a great battle had occurred, a battle where thousands died, a battle which saved billions of life's.

A battle where the great evil ended and a battle where the good was left broken.

The battlefield was razed, no signs of greenery present.

The only thing there was barren land, for miles and miles only barren land could be seen and in the center of that barren land stood Izuku Midoriya.

The once bright hero in training stood in silence, his eyes devoid of life, his face dirtied with a mixture of dust and blood.

His body was riddled with injuries and in front of him laid a corpse.

He kept staring at the corpse, those eyes that were devoid of life never blinking once..

The corpse was once Shigiraki Tomura, the villain in front of him laid with a gaping hole in his chest.

The villain was dead,  no remnants of life in him.

Izuku clenched his fist, the very fist that pierced the villains chest, he stared at the corpse. 

He kept staring at it as millions of thoughts ran around in his head.

But among those million thoughts one rang the clearest.

"I'm a failure" 

That was the clearest thought he had running through his mind.

He truly believes himself to be a failure,  after all he couldn't save anyone.

His family, his friends…his teachers...he couldn't save any of them.

He couldn't protect them, he couldn't do anything when the villain came and massacred them all.

He was indeed a failure.

Memories of those he couldn't save flashed through his mind.

The frustrations, anger and sadness welling up inside of him. He had bottled those emotions for long and now it was about to burst out.

 He grit his teeth in frustration as tears welled up in his eyes.

His breath became ragged.

He clenched his fist.

And then he screamed out.

He screamed out his frustrations, his sadness, his self loathing and his pain.

His scream seemed to echo around the lands.

His scream could be heard from miles away.

This was Izuku Midoriya's pain being yelled out at the top of his lungs…..yet no one was there to hear it.

No one was there to console him.

No one was there to soothe his pain.

No one was there for him. 

Soon his voice died out.

He couldn't scream anymore, his throat felt dry and a constant pain seemed to be ringing at the back of his throat.

His knees buckled as hot tears ran down his face, he fell on his knees and fell into a session of silent crying.

He had left his friends and family in pursuit of Shigiraki, only to find that the villain had massacred his family, friends and teachers and thousand others behind his back.

Izuku had been enraged, he had done everything in his power to kill the villain and he did.

But the only thing he felt after doing so was emptiness.