prologue : affelya

- So, ... do you hear about world war 2 ?, maybe you're already know which country who joined the war, the neutral country during world war 2 is swiss, thailand, and etc. But now we want to show you about a girl who live in swiss, 1940.

Her name is affelya ringelmann.

maybe is uncommon name but her parents named her with that.

She was a 13 years old girl, she has a light blue eyes and always make her hair into a down-bun but it's kinda cute, that is her favourite hairstyle, she was a light-brown haired girl.

Sunday, morning ...

affelya walking in thick grass and going to milk his family's farm cows, she walks towards a large farm.

After a few minutes, she arrived in a red barn and there's lots of cows are eating wheat at their place.

they look so hungry and eat their wheat greedily, affel started milking one of the cows, she grab a bucket and walk towards the first cows which is in the right corner itself.

After milking the first cow, she moved to the next cow and started do the same thing.

Today, she got many milk from her cow than yesterday.

she had finished milking all of her cow, she was earned 2 bucket of milk.

She immediately walk towards her house to sell the milk. 

while she walks, she looks at the sky, the sky is very clear, the wind tossing her hair, she closed her eyes for a while and feel the wind and she sighed.

She arrived in her house. Her mother, mrs. Louise, opened the door for her and immediately take the bucket of milk from her hands and place it to a glass bottle.

After place the milk in a glass bottle, louise place it in a crate and ready to sell it.

At louise walks towards the food store, she saw nicholas, affelya best friend.

"Hey, nicholas !".

Nicholas turn around towards louise and wave at her.

"What are you doing" ask louise while walking.

"ooh, i just want go to food store..." nicholas crack his knuckles while following her... .

"ooh, i think we're one way...", after that nicholas and louise walk together towards the food market.

At home, affelya sit on couch while waiting her mother comeback.

slowly she stand up and walk towards the kitchen, she try to find some food because she didn't have a breakfast in this morning... she open the refrigator.

"pasta....ugh i'm bored..", she mumbles in her thought...

"cheesecake...no..", after a few minutes she found something..

"an egg..a sausage and a bacon..hmm..okay then.." she finally found her favourite food even it's fast food but she like it.

She grab a pan and place it to the stove, then cook it.

after a few minutes she smell the food and place it to the plate, she goes to dining room and place it to dining table, then she sits on the chair. She ate it with such gusto that it made a slight sound from his plate, suddenly she realize that, she suddenly looks around but there's no one, Finally she relieve and sigh.

After the food is finish, affel goes to the sink and wash her plate.

Slowly, someone opened the door...

"affelya !", it's louise her mother just back from the food store and goes to the kitchen.

"oh hi, mom ! ..." affel welcomed her mother, and finished wash her plate.

"What are you doing ?" Ask louise while place her shopping on table.

..."ooh, i after wash my plate and i already have a breakfast.." she glares then smile softly .

..."good, i after buy some vegetables for dinner soon, i will make potato soup, it's good for you especially for cold weather today" Louise took vegetables from her shopping bag and put them in the refrigerator. ...

"uhh...okay, i want to go my room and do my homework,.." affel leave the kitchen while her mother prepared the ingredients to cook for dinner.

Affelya walks to upstair and goes to her room, and do her homework in her study table.

the study table is in front of her window, so when you sit at her study table, you can see the outside view clearly, besides that she also regularly cleans her room and windows all day. 

***

Timeskip, affel finished her shower and gotta change the clothes, then she go downstairs and ready to eat the dinner.

now it's night, the sky is dark, the streets looks beautiful because of street lights and residential house lights, now it's kinda shower rain, the rain makes a soft sound from the roof, she likes to hear that, it make her calm.

She arrived at the kitchen, she smells the food and she enjoyed it, she sits at the dining room, which is near the kitchen, ...

"mom !, is the food is ready ?", Say affel while sits at the chair, ...

"almost done !" Her mother is still cook.

She then start to day dreaming, her habits while waiting for something is daydreaming.

she thinks about the next day and imagine while she was in class, but suddenly she thinks about her father, who is dead in a car accident when she was 3.

she start have many thoughts about him, ...

"why he was like this ?"..."why it happening ?" ... "what will happen if he still alive right now ?" ... and etc.

"Affely !, affelya !" Louise waved at her eyes.

affel suddenly snaps out, she realized that she was day dreaming a lot now, she saw the plate is ready at her table and she grabs the spoon slowly... .

"Ugh, affel stop day dreaming a lot, what's your dream about ?" Louise ask while put a spoon and stir the soup that has been served in her table.

affel just smile softly and eat the soup.

it's warm and delicious, she take the one bite but suddenly she stunning and decide to eat more..

"how ?, Does it feel good ?" Louise ask and affel just nods in excitement and eat greedily. Then they're eat dinner together.

Affel finished her dinner, louise take her plate and affel plate then wash it on sink, meanwhile affelya go to upstairs and goes to her room.

in her room she prepare her book for tomorrow.

After that, she sits at her study table then looks at the windows.

she saw car paasing by, the streets lamp decorate the street at night, a light rain was make a soft sound from her roof.

Then she draw on her sketchbook for fill her time. After a while she decide to color her drawing.

***

After a few hours, She looks at the clock, now it's 22.23.

she looks surprised and immediately clean her drawing stuff on the table, then close her windows curtain.

She turn off the Iight and turn on the the night light, she lay on the bed also pulls her blanket, ready to sleep.

Her night light is It gives off a soft brown color that makes her calm and makes her want to use it at any time.

After a few minutes, her eyes feel heavy, she start close her eyes and slowly fall asleep. []