Chapter #2 : after school

- "Okay kids,... today we have a new students !". Johannes gesture him to come in, the boy take a step forward... all students is curious, suddenly grisela eyes widened.

"what happen grisela ?" Ask cecilia with worried.

"he...he... he was the son of the family that i tell earlier !" Said grisela little bit loud.

all of students that hear their gossip earlier realize and shocked, also affelya and nicholas.

"Hallo, mein nam- .. hi, my name is felix klein... you can call me felix !" Said felix with nervous tone, "okay guys, this is felix, he is come from germany !" Add fritz, and then felix sits at his seats.

All student doesn't like his presence, slowly felix sits down behind the affelya seats, but affelya doesn't looks hate on him instead she was waves at him "hello" ... . Felix surprised and smiles at her, then felix waves her back warmly, after that the lesson pass as usually.

After a few hours studying, affelya sits at her table alone, nicholas is playing football with his classmates also his friends from another class.

She looks at him and turn around, facing felix. a few seconds of silence, finally felix glance at her after reading his books... .

A fluffy blonde haired boy, with piercing blue eyes in his face, has a sharp nose also a soft red blush decorate his face, his facial features looks like a baby-faced also cute.

"So, where you live now, felix ?" Ask affelya.

decide to start a simple conversation.

"I live in swiss for a few month... " said felix with cross his arms on the table and stare at her with gentle eyes... .

"why you moved to swiss ?" Affelya ask.

"Well... uhmm... i don't know... i didn't asked yet", Felix grins mockingly.

Affelya pounds and tap his table, it make a uncommon song from the table... .

***

When the two gossips girl, grisela and cecilia back to class, they spots affelya and felix talk each other and get very close like a best friend.

"Do you see her ?... she was talk to a german boy !" Grisela whisper to cecilia.

"Yeah...i know..." Cecilia looks at them.

And suddenly...

"Oow, what a cute couple ~ !!" Both of the girl says it loudly and teasingly, it makes affelya and felix caught off guard, affelya glares at grisela also cecilia, felix just sit there silently while looks at them...

"Oh affelya !, nicholas is search for you earlier ... " said grisela.

"Really ?.. " affel looks at her.

"Yes ! He still try to find you !" Cecilia added.

Affelya slowly stand up and go walk towards nicholas, she thinks he was be in school field.

As affelya leave the class, cecilia and grisela approaching felix.

Felix startled but still silent, and then grisela and cecilia stand in front of him while crossing arms. Cecilia speaks up to him... .

"Ooh, so you're felix, huh ?"

Cecilia's bring her face close to him in intimidating expression.

Felix nods innocently, he still waiting for the next word to came out.

"I guess your father is a german officer..."

Grisela added, felix just nods as before and then grisela and cecilia slowly bring the topic where's to the point, they're make fun of his father, felix couldn't realise it, he just put a friendly smile and listen to their conversation... .

***

Timeskip, when the bells ringing, all students runs out from the inside school hall and start walking towards home with happily, felix goes to school yard and waiting for his car pick him up to home... .

While he was sit on bench, he spots affelya... .

Affelya bring her bicycle and start to ride it away, but before that ... affela give a slight smile and waves goodbye, felix waveping her back. Affelya start to ride her bicycle away, slowly affel and her bicycle start disappearing from felix sight.

After a few minutes, affelya still ride and keep go on, until she was entering an alternative road area where there are many trees and bushes, probably almost seems like a forest.

A second pass, she hears a weird and strech sound from the big bushes, affel stops her bicycle steps, she peek at the bush but not going down from her bicycle yet... . But slowly the sound become louder and louder, she decide to check the sound.

affel goes down from her bicycle finally, she start approach the bushes with slow pace, she start feel nervousness when she start getting near the bushes.

Finally affel stands in front of that things... .

Her hands holds the bush and slowly opened that whole green things .... .

Affelya eyes widened also her face seems very surprised... .

She saw an injured man, his face covering with blood, but you can still watch his facial features even it was cover with blood, his body trembling a bit, scars and blood dripping everywhere at his body... .

Affelya can't bear to see him like that, and then ... she start approach him and check his body, his heartbeat and etc.

And slowly her hands land on that man soft but firm hands... . It feels so softs, affel start hold his hands, check if that man condition is alive or.. probably no.

Luckily, he suddenly moves a bit. Affelya knocked out and immediately loosen her grip on his hands... .

He was slowly sits up but he can't... .

"Wait here, let me call other people to help you ... . " affel said with faint and gentle tone, she stands up and start to search a people around here... . []