-11-

"Why don't we banish the current head of the clan and make Setsuna the new head of the clan?"

"What?! Are you ridiculous?!"

"Listen! She's still very young and wasn't raised as the heir and we could control her and then we would have power ourselves too!"

"Hmm...how do we banish him?"

"Well, forcing him is the only way I can think at the moment..."

"Wait don't we blaik him for something...like...he betrayed us..?"

"How so?"

"He is working with the Kagami clan to kill go his son so his daughter can become the head of the clan as she is the strongest in the clan."

"We'll storm into his room and force him out and if his wife wants let her stay if she dosnet let her leave with him."

The elders were talking about over throwing the current head of the clan they didn't like him at all. The hated him so much but since his daughter was a moon flower they needed respect him but now that his son his dead and his daughter now being the heir of the work in a group they can iver throw him and make Setsuna the new head of the clan.

The current head of the clan gave his children much for freedom then what he had when he was a child.

He grew up with the old way such as waking early in the morning clean the training studying cleaning bath then sleep it was the cycle over and over and over never ending. It's the punishments were very curel and the trainings were very hard since he was the heir of the clan he had it even harder. If he were to make a mistake it was a punishment depending on what kind of mistakes he did it was a different punishment.

His dad is still very much alive but he had an injury that caused him to step down and make his son the next head of the clan.

He has siblings too. Three younger brothers and two little sisters. In that he is the eldest.

He became the head of the clan at 20 so pretty young for him. His married is wife at 19 his wife was the same age as him. He fell in love with her when he visited jujutsu high from the on he confessed his love almost very day and soon his wife also fell in love and they got marrried. He was going to have an arranged marriage but before they could find him a wife he married his current wife. They soon had their first son when he was 22. They named him Takeru. They named him after his wife's grandfather who's he adored very much. And at 28 they had Setsuna. Her name meaning falling snow when he looked outside and saw a full moon with snow gracefully falling that's went he decided to name her Setsuna.

The elders tired to take the children away and raise them in the same way he was raised but he refused and raised them in the way he wanted to be raised.

"Setsuna, open the door. Please..?" Satoru said from outside of Setsuna's door

Setana basically locked herself up in her room and refuse to leave or eat, drink any daily things.