Changing

Please take in mind that English is not my first language but I'm using grammarly so I hope it helps ^^ I'm going to Thailand soon so I will make sure to finish this before i leave.

This is going to be the continuation for the original Kinnporsche but the difference is that Vegas died and Pete is going to time travel

Now enjoy!

...

Pete is at his lowest point. All he feels is pain stabbing at his heart, the ache never subsiding. He dreams of Vegas.

Today, he awakens from a sweat-stained haze, his dream still vivid. He visualizes himself and Vegas spending a tender moment in their cozy, dimly lit room. Vegas bathes, sippin' from a wine bottle, while Pete watches him. He wants to touch Vegas, but he can't move. His heart races while he stares, tears welling in his eyes. Pete touches Vegas' face and finds him to be real. Vegas' hand reaches out to caress Pete's cheek. The moment is both sweet and haunting. Pete's eyes are locked on Vegas, his heart racing, his hand touching Vegas' face.

"Tell me this is real," Pete asks, looking down into the water. Vegas smiles at Pete, but blood drips from his mouth and nose. Then Pete is jolted awake by his alarm. The pain of losing Vegas still fresh.

The morning sun shines through the window, awakening Pete. He is still shaken by his dream, though it felt so real. Pete is locked in his room, sobbing for the entire day. His grandma tries to visit him, bringing some food, but Pete refuses to see her. He's too lost in his grief to interact with anyone. He's so deep in despair, he can't even muster the energy to eat the food she brought him. His grandma is worried about him, but he's too far gone to even hear her. He's just huddled in his bed, weeping uncontrollably, lost in the darkness of his heartbreak.

As he falls asleep. The next morning he is startled to find himself in the main family house. Porsche is talking to him, telling him to wake up as he takes off his pajamas.

Pete is confused, unsure of how he got here.

"I tried making egg and tuna sandwich for the first time."Porsche proudly announces.

Pete feels a weird feeling of deja vu, remembering that he's already heard Porsche say this.

" Last time they were really good." Says Pete.

"I'm sure we had only scrambled egg or yoghurt since i started working here 2 weeks ago." Claims Porsche.

Pete receives a message from Kinn that says "the lobby, now".

He tells Porsche that they need to leave, but before they leave the room, He realizes he hasn't had a dream about Vegas.

He and Porsche head down to the lobby expecting to meet Kinn there. As Pete enters the lobby, he has another feeling of deja vu.

Kinn is standing in the exact position he was in last time before the necklace auction.

As they drive somewhere familiar, Pete becomes increasingly shocked because he realizes that they are heading towards the tall building where the auction was held. He gets goosebumps.

"Am I back in time?" He wonders.

"If this is real then maybe I can see Vegas again."

When they arrive at the club and enter, Pete searches for Vegas but he is not there. Instead, Pete goes and stands beside a pillar next to the stairs as he was ordered to, doing the same thing he did back then.