CHAPTER 9

In the end, Y/n fall asleep and 40, 41 and 999 leave 5 with him.

"Huh. He does need someone to force him to sleep."

✧✧✧

"Dokja-ssi! I'm so glad to see you! If I remember correctly, you did have the most coins, aren't you? How many was it?" Cheon Inho smile at Dokja.

[Cheon Inho has activated the skill, Incite Lv.2.]

"Haha. Dokja-ssi, I don't have enough coins to help all these poor people. But you have a lot of coins. Are you going to just let them die?"

[The constellation, Secretive Plotter is waiting for you to make a decision.]

[The constellation, Prisoner Of The Golden Headband is waiting for you to make a decision.]

[The constellation, Demonic Judge Of Fire is waiting for you to make a decision.]

Dokja then blankly stare at the people before him.

"I see. So you want coins? But why should I give you any?"

"... Aha, HAHAHA! I know you would say that! You've been like this since the moment you arrived, even selling the foods you brought with you for coins. Do you know how many people here could survive if they hadn't bought the foods from you?"

"He's Right!"

"Damn it! Give my coins back!"

"I want a refund!"

Dokja then hear Cheon Inho chuckle.

"Dokja-ssi, I'm going to give you a last chance. Return the coins to these people."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then... Things will get pretty ugly very quickly." Suddenly, Cheon Inho's men rush towards Dokja with their co called weapon.

"You prick! Give me back my coins!"

"Kill him! Let's kill him and get our coins back!"

Dokja take this chance to unsheath his Unbroken Faith an in a blink, the guy who's in the lead's hands got sliced.

"How pathetic. Do you really blame me for this situation? You know very well what's happening right now has nothing to do with me."

Dokja then points at Cheon Inho's gang.

"You're just doing this because you're scared of them. You're afraid of them because they have more coins and higher stats than you."

Cheon Inho smile's twitch.

"Haha, Dokja-ssi. What are you trying to say-"

"But why is it that they have more coins and higher stats than you? Because they're gangsters? No."

[The incarnations around you are starting to get agitated.]

"When I arrived at Geumho a few days ago, there were 87 people here. But right now, there are 50 people at the most."

"B-but that's because the monsters got them while they're on patrol-"

"Monsters? Do you still believe that?"

"You idiots. Why don't you think for yourselves for once? Then why hasn't in the Cheolsu Gang died? And why is it that they're always stronger when they return?"

[The constellation, Secretive Plotter nods in agreement with your reasoning.]

"They said it earlier. That you will receive coins when you kill me. But how did they know that you will receive coins when you kill someone?"

[The constellation, Prisoner Of The Golden Headband is pulling his hair from excitement.]

"If you have even an ounce pride left inside you, fight them yourselves! Take back what was taken from you with your own hands!"

[The constellations of the pure good alignment have deemed Cheon Inho to be and Evildoer.]

"This is just how the world is right now."

"Y-Yeah... He right, damn it!"

"You sons of bitches!"

And with that, the fight begin.

[The requirement for the evolution of attribute the Crouching Figure has met.]

[Jung Heewon's attribute is blooming.]

[Jung Heewon's attribute has blossomed into Judge Of Evil (Heroic).]

"Step back for a moment, Dokja."

[You have contributed greatly to the blossoming of the attribute, Crouching Figure.]

Heewon smirk.

"They're mine."