CHAPTER 22

"Hyung, is he heavy? Should I carry him for you?" Dokja shake his head.

"It's fine, Y/n. I can handle this." Sooyoung glare at Dokja.

"You ask me to carry the protagonist but not him?? Tch. I smell favouritism here."

"Well I admit that Y/n is my favourite person and you're nothing compared to him."

Y/n sweatdrop as he watch the two keep bickering while running.

Dokja then ignore Sooyoung's angry noises and use Midday Rendezvous to communicate with the limp Joonghyuk.

[Kim Dokja]:
When do you think you'll be able to move by yourself?

[Yoo Joonghyuk]:
Thanks to Y/n's healing earlier, about in a few hours.

[Kim Dokja]:
Yeah, you should be thankful to him.

[Yoo Joonghyuk]:
I want to but I can't.

[Yoo Joonghyuk]:
... He's a strong fellow.

Dokja's eyes twitch in annoyance.

[Kim Dokja]:
You're not planning to take him away from me, don't you?

[Yoo Joonghyuk]:
I'm wasn't planning that. But since you give me the idea, I'll consider it.

[Kim Dokja]:
Sorry but I wasn't planning on giving you my Y/n.

[Yoo Joonghyuk]:
Since when he's yours? You just self-proclaimed him.

[Kim Dokja]:
You better shut up before I drop you and leave you behind.

Meanwhile, Y/n and Sooyoung run beside each other and have a whispering session.

"Sooyoung-ssi, hyung has been quiet for a while. Do you think he's talking to Joonghyuk-ssi?" Sooyoung shrug.

"Perhaps? Who knows what that guy's thinking. I can hardly see his expression change. It's hard to read him." Y/n tilt his head.

"Right... Hyung's expression barely change but I somehow still manage to understand what he's thinking." Sooyoung scoff.

"That's because you guys know each other since kid. You must know how he is." Y/n put his hand under his chin, thinking.

"Hmm... You have a point there, Sooyoung-ssi. You- Ah, hyung!" Y/n went panic when he saw Dokja almost drop Joonghyuk. He then immediately run beside Dokja.

"Hyung, you should tell me that you're tired! I can carry him for you!" Sooyoung then run beside Y/n.

"Yeah, Dokja. Just accept his offer if you're tired." Dokja then smile at them while they're still running.

"No, no. I'm seriously fine. I just threatened him about something."

✧✧✧

[Y/n L/n]:
Hyung! Are you sure you don't want me to help?!

Y/n is currently on the rooftop with Joonghyuk and one of Sooyoung's avatar.

Joonghyuk stare at Y/n who grit his teeth and grip the railings hard, making it cracked from his grip after seeing Dokja and Sooyoung got hit hard by the Myung Ilsang.

[Yoo Joonghyuk]:
You won't stand a chance fighting him head-on.

[Kim Dokja]:
I know. But I've got to try don't I?

[Y/n L/n]:
Hyung, Don't do anything crazy!

[Yoo Joonghyuk]:
You can't control everything just because you know the future, Dokja.

[Y/n L/n]:
...

Dokja halt in his steps, then abruptly stop running after read the message between three of them.

'Right. I was arrogant because I'd read the novel. Y/n also read it but never act and make changes too much like me.'

"HYUNG!!" Shout Y/n when he watch Dokja got kicked in the head by Myung Ilsang.

His loud voice gains Myung Ilsang's attention, making the catastrophe look up and look at three of them.

"Oh, a pretty boy! If I can't get pretty woman then a pretty boy is fine too!" Myung Ilsang ignore both Dokja and Sooyoung, and making his way to those three on the rooftop.

Dokja notice then and try to warn Y/n.

"Y/N!!"

Joonghyuk also notice this but as he look at Y/n, he know he can't stop Y/n. The way he narrow his eyes and grit his teeth while put his hands on the handguard of his sword,

Joonghyuk knew Y/n is enraged.

[Yoo Joonghyuk]:
Y/n, you can't make him come here! I can't move yet-

Joonghyuk's eyes widen when Y/n suddenly slap him hard in the back. But surprisingly, it doesn't hurt.

[You have received Drastic Healing skill.]

"Move now!" The three of them immediately leap away as Myung Ilsang suddenly appear and punch the floor where they're previously stood.

"Aw, come on! I just want to play with you, pretty boy!"

In a blink, Y/n appears in front of Myung Ilsang while unsheathing his sword and glare at him with his cold eyes.

"I don't have time for a bullshit like you."