Creamer: Love Without End (Chapter #2)

Ed and Reina wakes up, the next morning, and they get in the shower, but not before making love, again. While in the shower, Ed holds Reina, and Reina is enjoying the attention.

Reina ++++++++ I don't know what it is, Creamer, but I feel so safe in your arms.

Ed ++++++++ I feel the same way about you, Icing.

Reina ++++++++ But, all good things must come to an end; we have to get back to business, and meet our families in South Town. Kain brought us a huge mansion, right near Sound Beach.

Ed ++++++++ How did you find that out?

Reina ++++++++ Jun sent me a text message, earlier, when we were getting up. Come on. I'll buy us some breakfast, once we get to the airport.

Ed ++++++++ Say no more.

Ed and Reina finishes their shower, and they get dressed. Ed wearing his Neo Shadaloo outfit, and Reina in her Armored Hakama. Reina and Ed leaves Reina's apartment, to see a bunch of reporters, including April O'Neil, and they see Azucena and Rock.

Azucena ++++++++ It's about time you guys woke up.

Rock ++++++++ Did you have a good night?

Reina ++++++++ The best! Why are you guys, here?

Azucena ++++++++ We came to pick you up, and take you to the airport; my jet is waiting for us.

Ed ++++++++ Well, let's get going, then.

Reina and Ed holds hands, while reporters snap pictures, as Azucena and Rock gets on Rock's motorcycle, and Ed and Reina gets on Ed's motorcycle.

April ++++++++ Reina, Ed, what are your next moves as rulers of the Free World? What can we expect?

Reina ++++++++ To give you a quick answer, we're going to work on the issues with hunger, after we secure certain resources, from some friends from outside our dimension.

April ++++++++ Who would that be?

Reina ++++++++ Morrigan Aensland, of the Makai. She has some outstanding seeds, which can grow some phenomenal vegetation. I'll talk about it, more, later.

Ed ++++++++ What she said.

Reina ++++++++ One more thing, April.

April ++++++++ Yes?

Reina ++++++++ I need you and your Turtle Friends to Acknowledge Us!

April nods, as Reina and Ed drives off, with Rock and Azucena behind them. The four warriors make it to the airport, and Azucena's jet is waiting. Azucena flies Ed and Reina back to South Town, and Ed and Reina heads to the address Jun texted to Reina. Once they arrive, they see an amazing mansion, with over 40 rooms, and a view of the ocean. Kazuya, Jun, Jin, Asuka, Rugal, JP, Cammy, Yoshi, Rose, Falke, Decapre, and Ryo are waiting for them.

Reina ++++++++ Kain brought this for us!?

Kazuya ++++++++ No, I told him to keep his money. I brought it for you, and Ed; we'll just be living here, with you.

Reina smiles, and she hugs Kazuya. Kazuya wasn't expecting that.

Reina ++++++++ Thank you, brother! I love it!