Creamer: Love Without End (Chapter #9)

Sophie and Jennie are relaxing in a large bathtub, and Jennie is sitting between Sophie's legs, with her back to her. Sophie is feeling on Jennie's large breast, and Jennie is rubbing on Sophie's legs.

Jennie ++++++++ Where were you, years ago? I would have loved this, before I got involved with all that crazy shit, I used to call a life.

Sophie ++++++++ Training, waiting, anticipating. At least I'm here, now.

Sophie lights a Ziz Zaa Zaa cigarette, and she takes a puff. Sophie passes it to Jennie, and Jennie takes a few puffs.

Jennie ++++++++ So, what are we gonna do about Mr. Blue Eyes?

Sophie puffs some more Ziz Zaa Zaa, and she holds Jennie close.

Sophie ++++++++ We wait. I have Nejire Hado and Mash Kyrielight looking into what Blue Eyes said. "Where it all started".

Jennie ++++++++ Well, I'm sure you'll have a plan, once the time comes to deal with him.

Jennie turns around to kiss Sophie, and Jennie begins rubbing on Sophie's clitoris, again.

Sophie ++++++++ Mmm, keep this up, and you're gonna end up pregnant.

Sophie and Jennie both take a puff from the Ziz Zaa Zaa, one after the other.

Jennie ++++++++ I wouldn't mind, not at all.

Sophie kisses Jennie, and they both use their tongues. Sophie's clitoris turns into a cock, and Jennie starts sucking on it. Sophie rubs Jennie on the back of her head, and Jennie gets Sophie nice and hard, before Jennie gets on top of Sophie's cock, and puts it inside of herself. Jennie begins moving her hips, while putting her breast in Sophie's face, and Sophie sucks on Jennie's nipples and kisses her areolas.

Sophie ++++++++ You're driving me wild, Baby.

Jennie ++++++++ I want to have your baby, Sophie. Get me pregnant. Let's have a family, we can enjoy after this war is over.

Sophie ++++++++ Yes, Baby, let's.

Sophie and Jennie begin to make love in the bathtub, while Shannon is playing chess with Ishtar, in the Vanity Paradise Garden, outside of the Temple of Heaven. Meanwhile, Lois Lane is writing a story, about Sophie Myre possibly becoming the world's greatest hero and greatest leader, when Yuzuriha shows up to the SNNW Studio, and lets herself into Lois' office.

Lois ++++++++ Sougetsu, what brings you here?

Yuzuriha ++++++++ Just saying hello, Lois.

Lois ++++++++ Actually, I was worried about you.

Yuzuriha ++++++++ You were? Why?

Lois ++++++++ I told Clark I wanted to give you my condolences, due to the untimely deaths of Hyde, Linne, and Waldstein. I'm sorry........

Yuzuriha ++++++++ You're sorry?

Lois ++++++++ Yes, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Yuzuriha ++++++++ Help? You can help.

Lois ++++++++ Okay, just tell me how.

Yuzuriha pulls out her sword, and she slices through Lois' desk, and Lois barely moves out of the way.

Lois ++++++++ Yuzuriha, what's going on!?