Creamer: Love Without End (Chapter #11)

Jennie Behrn is meeting with the entire Dangerous Minds team, Kurt Hansen, Ozymandias, Dr. Doom, Luthor, Ragna, Frieren, and Serie. Jennie decides to finish what Tiamat started, in her own way. A few heroes show up, who aren't part of the Dangerous Minds, and they are interested in what's going on. Azura keeps staring daggers into Sol, due to Sol's past with Jennie. Sol can't even look Azura in the eyes, and Sol feels bad for letting Blue Eyes manipulate him.

Ozymandias ++++++++ Jennie Behrn, the reincarnation of your dear ancestor, Tiamat. Tiamat, one of the most powerful Cosmic Beings, to have lived. Tiamat ruled with an iron fist, yet........under Tiamat's old rule, many of the Omniverse's most powerful beings kneeled before her. Tiamat was order. Odin remembers her, Zeus remembers her, Darkseid remembers her, Mephisto remembers her, and now the Iron Galaxy will remember her. Beings like Chronos, Brahma, Cernunnos........beings God once gave great power to, until their arrogance doomed them. Tiamat was also one of those beings. Yet, Tiamat wasn't as arrogant as those other beings. Jennie continuing Tiamat's reign, will restore perfect order, perfect balance. Jennie, tell us your plan.

Jennie heads to sit on the throne, Kurt made for her, and Jennie sits down, while she places her trident next to the throne.

Jennie ++++++++ I am the last, the last, Empress of Earth. I will be the last Empress of the entire Iron Galaxy. I can be the last Empress of the Omniverse, if I wanted to. Order........order is what I want, and order is what I will have. It doesn't matter if you're a hero, or a villain, I demand obedience and I demand that all reverence and respect be given to God, G, because if not for G, none of us would exist. All peace comes and goes from and through G, respectfully. Since, there is so much chaos, across the Iron Galaxy, I will call the shots for every planet, and every other ruler, and there will be no compromise.

Superman steps forward, and he looks concerned. Carol looks excited, because she can't wait to see Superman and Lois, later.

Superman ++++++++ You know you're talking about taking away free will, and alienating people who worship different gods, who aren't G, right?

Jennie ++++++++ People can keep their Free Will, they can keep their gods; just don't expect to go around converting people to what you believe in, don't expect to live long, if you challenge my rule, is all. What I'm saying is: Don't let me catch you slipping, and don't go against my rule in front of me.

Unbeknownst to everyone in attendance, Jennie makes it rain, outside. Jennie fills the atmosphere with poison gases, which carry her pheromones. The gas isn't meant to kill, but it's meant to sway everyone who breathes in the poison to Jennie's side. Azura begins to sing the hook to Am I Dreaming, by A$AP Rocky, Metro Boomin, and Roisee.

Azura ++++++++ Not done fighting. I don't feel I've lost. Am I dreaming? Is there more like us? Got me feeling like it's all too much. I feel beaten, but I can't give up. I'm still fighting.I don't feel I've lost. Am I dreaming? Is there more like us? Got me feeling like it's all too much. I feel beaten, but I can't give up.

Sol ++++++++ So your forcing God upon people, and you tyrannical rule? Are you sure you're not possessed by Bison?

Jennie ++++++++ Bison? I want Bison dead. Bison is just an example of the kinds of evils my reign will proudly get rid of, for good. I am Tiamat, not Bison. The will of Tiamat shell govern the Iron Galaxy. Ozymandias, Doom, Luthor, and Venger shell be my wisemen. Kurt, you shell be my General.

21 ++++++++ Venger is afraid of Tiamat, he won't side with you.

Jennie ++++++++ We shell see. I'll talk to Venger. First, we need to head to Enix.