Creamer: Love Without End (Chapter #8)

Ed is sitting outside of the Black Sapphire's Ballroom, on a couch. Sol walks up to him, and Sol pats Ed on the back, before Sol sits down across from Ed.

Sol ++++++++ You alright?

Ed ++++++++ The mission is all that matters. Reina made her decision.

Sol ++++++++ Yeah, but are you alright?

Ed thinks for a moment, and he begins to cry, as Sol sits next to Ed, and he puts an arm around him. Sol has the memories of the Emerald Sol, and he knows which direction Ed most likely will be heading, as the Black Harvest heads into the future. Lilith is watching Ed and Sol from a distance, and Lilith is dressed in a white miniskirt and white long sleeve halter top, with red bats on them. Later that night, Kurt Hansen sets up a small party, so the heroes can relax for a moment. Kurt invites Lizzy Wizzy to perform Delicate Weapon, at the Black Sapphire, and Elphelt, Felicia, Shermie sings with Lizzy Wizzy. Morrígan, Sol, Kurt, and Heidern are talking in a corner, alone.

Kurt ++++++++ So, we've lost Homelander, Ino doesn't want to be on the main team, Aba and Paracelsus quit, Hercules and Wolverine are reserves, now, and Reina is on her own, now; so, whose replacing them?

Morrígan ++++++++ Lilith, Shermie, Mai, Jennie, Hsien Ko, and Basara.

Heidern ++++++++ Those are some of the most unstable picks you could have brought back, and assembled, for your team.

Morrígan ++++++++ I beg your pardon! You're also referring to my little sister!

Heidern ++++++++ Yes, and most of the world sees both of you as the sick dictators, from Makai, who ordered the rape and torture of Shiki Shido and Itsuka Kendo.

Sol ++++++++ Aren't you supposed to be helping us clean up Morrígan's image?

Heidern ++++++++ I'm doing what I can, but half the United Nations, and most civilians see you as a monster.

Morrígan ++++++++ I'm far from that.

Kurt ++++++++ Let your actions speak louder than your words, Morrígan; they'll come around, I promise.

Sol ++++++++ I think we should bring Lilith and Ed with us, when we speak with Lois.

Morrígan smiles, but Heidern is confused.

Heidern ++++++++ Why, may I ask?

Morrígan ++++++++ Ed is the first Emperor of Earth, and I need his support; the people love him, and Lilith goes where I go, okay?

Heidern ++++++++ You do you.

Ed is sitting at the bar, and he's drinking his problems, away. Lilith sees Ed, across the room, and Lilith uses her wings to point to Ed, and she motions for Ed to come to her. Lilith is drinking, and she was standing with Shermie, Mai, and Jennie. Lilith's three friends walk away, and all three of them smile at Ed, and Jennie licks her lips, while Shermie blows a kiss. Mai is blushing at the sight of Ed, and Ed wonders what all that was about. Lilith smiles at Ed, and Lilith takes Ed by the hand, as she leads Ed to a couch.

Ed ++++++++ You have a very unique entourage, I see.

Lilith ++++++++ They're drawn to me, because they sense the friendship I had with all three of them, back on Emerald Earth 1.

Ed ++++++++ We're they your best friends?

Lilith ++++++++ More than that; they were my Ladies In Waiting, and Bodyguards. I loved them all, and I still love them.