71-80

☆ 72. Chapter 71 [Second update]

Chapter 71 [Second Update]

The auditorium was extremely bright. The bright lights and the dazzling sunlight made the festive red in the hall dyed with golden splendor.

The other spectators sat down on the chairs that had been arranged, and Wen Baizhou followed the etiquette staff step by step forward.

In the large square outside the city tower, people's noisy joy continues. Such a lively event only happens once every few years.

They gathered in small groups to discuss their excitement and gathered friends to take photos with floats in various cities. The cheerful voice spread far and wide.

Such laughter seemed to be rejoicing for him at this moment.

Wen Baizhou was wearing business casual clothes that he rarely wore. He stood on the stage and nervously clenched his cuffs.

There were many familiar faces in the audience. He saw the leaders he often saw in the news, as well as some people he didn't know but had smiles on their faces.

Among the crowd, he also saw Yan Feng. He was wearing a military uniform and his chest was covered with medals. His always serious face was now full of joy.

Yan Feng met his eyes, quietly raised his hand and gave him a thumbs up.

The military band played ceremonial music, overwhelming the joy of the entire hall. The little soldier in military uniform held a tray and approached with his head held high.

Wen Baizhou looked at the big leader wearing a gold and red star-shaped medal with a smile on his face while the music was playing.

The audience immediately burst into warm applause. He turned his head involuntarily and saw Ms. Song's face full of pride and tears in her eyes.

In a daze, Wen Baizhou suddenly remembered his childhood spent in Yicheng.

At that time, when he was young, he saw the solemn auditorium with a sky full of stars in his textbook, and thought to himself: I must speak here in the future.

Later, when I grew up a little, I fell in love with painting. When I was painting randomly with a brush, my wish became: I must publish my works here in the future.

These two wishes seemed to have not been realized, but they seemed to have been realized in another way at this moment.

He seems to have become even more powerful than he dreamed of when he was a child.

He didn't publish anything great under the stars, but he picked up a star.

The joy and surprise of this whole day made him feel dizzy all the way back to the small villa, and he still felt unsteady on his feet when he entered the door.

"Haha." Yu Xingye became happy when he saw him like that, "What did the little ancestor do? He looks so distracted." Wen Baizhou asked in reply, " How

do you know that I just came back from being awarded a medal?"

Unable to hold it back, I burst out laughing. Even Lu Heng looked at him in surprise.

Wen Baizhou blinked and slowly came back to his senses.

Yu Xingye curled his lips and said, "Whatever you have, I have it too."

"That's different." Wen Baizhou said, "I want to preserve it very carefully and treat it as a family heirloom."

Yu Xingye raised his eyebrows: "You want to pass it on to your descendants like mine?" When Bai Zhou nodded, he said quickly: "If you do this, you will be an ancestor after all. The old monster pretends to be small."