151-160

☆ 152. Chapter 151 [Two in One]

Chapter 151 [Two-in-One]

When the skylight peeked out from behind the clouds, the pure white hospital ship slowly approached Zecheng.

The sea was foggy today, and after the aerospace carrier connected to the signal, it turned on the guidance light for the hospital ship coming from afar. The hospital ship slowly moored into the harbor following the guidance of the lights.

The doctor, wearing neat protective clothing, stood on the deck and shouted: "Where is the patient?!"

As soon as he finished speaking, another neatly dressed doctor ran out of the cabin: "Doctor Zhou, there are no patients, there is something that needs us. Help. We have to get off the boat and go ashore!"

"Us?" Dr. Zhou asked doubtfully, "Everyone?" "

They said they want injections." The doctor who just came over said, "It's better to have more people."

"What kind of injections? What injections are there?" More people?" Dr. Zhou thought for a while, "I'll go see Mr. Cai first, and you guys will wait for my news."

Cai Zonghe was already waiting for someone at the connection point in Qingluan. When he saw Dr. Zhou coming, he only exchanged simple greetings. After a few words, he mentioned the request directly.

Dr. Zhou never expected that Zecheng actually had a lung cancer vaccine, and that this was the lung cancer vaccine he was going to take!

He was shocked and said in a voiceless voice: "Don't inject drugs randomly! If something goes wrong, someone will die! Which city is exchanging vaccines for supplies? This is so messy, so messy!" "

Dr. Zhou, the source of the vaccine is from me. I can't tell you, but I guarantee that this is a batch of qualified and useful vaccines." Cai Zonghe said, "If your medical ship is worried, you only need to send manpower to vaccinate us."

Dr. Zhou's eyes suddenly widened: " Mr. Cai! I'm a doctor, not a butcher! I can't just watch the whole city inject this kind of thing!"

He paced back and forth for several steps in a hurry, and finally said: "Give me a vaccine, and I'll go back to the ship to experiment."

As soon as he finished speaking, the small cylindrical robot following Cai Zonghe immediately took out two vaccines from the abdominal storage compartment: "Please."

Dr. Zhou lowered his head. He looked at the red indicator light of the little robot: "Qingluan, do you believe this too?"

"The vaccine provider has no reason to deceive us." The little robot said, "But Qingluan fully understands your concerns."

It's just Cai Zonghe. If the person insists, Dr. Zhou can still suspect that he is being deceived. But now even Qingluan believes in the origin of the vaccine, and Dr. Zhou has nothing to say.

He silently took the vaccine that had been prepared by the little robot, put it away carefully, and then said: "I will test it immediately when I get back. If there is no news from me, don't mess around." After

he finished speaking, he hurried back to the hospital ship .

The rain accumulated during the rainy season finally came belatedly on this day.

In the afternoon, the strong wind on the sea dispersed the fog, and the fine rain became more intense with the wind. By evening, it was already pouring. Heavy raindrops fell on the boat, making a crackling sound.

Wen Baizhou was sitting cross-legged on the boat. After listening to the lesson in his hand, he took off his noise-canceling headphones and was startled by the sound of rain outside the cabin.