Chapter 20: The End of the Journey

As their journey drew to a close, Sans and Chara found themselves standing at the edge of a new beginning, their hearts filled with gratitude for all they had experienced and overcome together. With the weight of their past finally lifted from their shoulders, they embraced the promise of the future with open arms, their spirits soaring with the knowledge that no matter what trials awaited them, they would face them together, united in their love and determination to build a brighter future for themselves and for the ones they held dear.

As they looked out over the horizon, Sans and Chara felt a sense of peace wash over them, their hearts lighter than they had been in years. They knew that the road ahead would not be easy, but they also knew that as long as they had each other, they could face whatever challenges lay ahead with courage and grace.

And so, hand in hand, they set out to explore the world beyond the confines of the Underground, their hearts filled with hope and anticipation for the adventures that lay ahead. And though their journey may have come to an end, their love would endure for eternity, a beacon of light in the darkness that would guide them through even the darkest of times.

____________________________________
The end of this story.
Note: this is a nice/boring hobby to do... now I'm just going to make tadano x najim next cuz why not.
Thanks for reading.

Oh and the "trapped souls (sans x chara)" been removed from wattpad because wattpad removed (deleted) it.