Volume 1 Chapter 1

.

Huntsman.

Individuals that are considered elite warriors whose duty is to "uphold the peace" of the world named Remnant.

They dedicate themselves to fighting the monsters that inhabit this world known as Grimm.

In a way, they are known as celebrities in Remnant, and for some specific Huntsmen, they are viewed as heroes.

It makes sense for people to want to become like them, but it is still a dangerous job.

For one person, he could care less about the danger, because he prefers to be out there, instead of being stuck in one place.

But now, he is free as he roams the streets of the City of Vale with his hands in his pockets, and a small smile on his face.

The boy in question, has short spiky dark brown hair that matches with his brown skin. In terms of attire, he dons an orange hoodie t-shirt with black outlines, paired with a black coloured pants with orange streaks resembling lightning patterned around it. As for footwear, he wears a worn, brown boots.

As for his name... his name is Onyx.

Onyx: Ahhh, that was a good feed

He says to himself while rubbing his belly with a beaming smile.

Onyx: ("My rent is ending soon which coincides with the entrance exam for Beacon Academy. Luckily for me, I still got a few more money to spare... I have to thoroughly thank my village for lending me so much Lien before I left.")

While deep in his thoughts, he unknowingly walks into a street fight between a girl with a red cape, and some formally dressed individuals, led by a ginger haired male just outside a store named "From Dust till Dawn."

Onyx: ("Uh oh...")

He notices the broken window as he quickly pieces it together.

Onyx: ("A robbery!")

Ginger: You were worth every cent. Truly you were. 

He says to one of the knocked out henchmen laying in front of him.