𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟏

Lisa Manoban, with her characteristic haughty demeanor, gracefully slid out of the black Jaguar, her aura of power and sophistication emanating with every step. Elegance was her second skin, and she never settled for anything less. Her presence commanded respect in investment circles, where her sharpness and boldness had taken her to the top.

Beside her, Rosé Park stepped out of her dark red Audi, a vivid contrast to Lisa's black. Unlike her companion, Rosé exuded a softer charm, her more daring and modern style evident in both her fashion and lifestyle choices. Not only did her vehicle speak to this, but also the numerous adornments gracing her ears and nose, reflecting her bold and vibrant personality, as well as her role as a casino owner.

They left the plaza parking lot with determination, heading towards the office of the therapist awaiting them. Two powerful women, each with her own unique style, yet bound by a friendship and trust that transcended personality differences.

From the moment they crossed the entrance, Rosé and Lisa made their way to the elevator that would take them to the third floor, where door 312 awaited, the sanctuary of Dr. Jennie Kim. A shiny plaque, elegantly engraved, announced the name of their therapist. They knocked with determination and were instantly greeted by the assistant of the renowned therapist.

"Roseanne Park and Lalisa Manoban, right?" the assistant asked, receiving affirmatives from both before guiding them inside.

The luxurious office, adorned with wood details exuding sophistication and warmth, welcomed them with an air of serenity. A double couch faced an individual chair, the perfect setting for the sessions about to begin.

"While you wait for Dr. Kim, feel free to settle into the couch," announced the young assistant before discreetly stepping away, leaving the two women alone.

For Lisa and Rosé, it was evident they weren't in such a grand office by chance. In a cheeky move, Lisa couldn't help but shamelessly check out the assistant's rear as she left, licking her lips with a brazen gesture. With a slight shrug, she conveyed her finding to Rosé, sharing a knowing smile before refocusing on the purpose of their visit.

After a brief wait, the door to the office opened to admit a woman of striking beauty. Her brown hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing delicate features highlighted by eyes that seemed to hold a secret in their feline gaze. Dressed in an elegant white dress that accentuated her figure, with black heels adding a touch of simplicity and sophistication, the woman exuded a magnetic presence. A perfectly aligned fringe added a touch of neatness to her already impeccable appearance. With a folder in her hands, she greeted them with a radiant smile as she entered.

"Good morning, ladies," she greeted kindly as she took a seat in front of them.

Rosé exchanged a knowing look with Lisa, anticipating what was to come next.

"I am Dr. Jennie Kim, a psychologist and clinical sexology specialist, and I will be your therapist from now on," she introduced herself kindly, her tone conveying confidence and calm.

Lisa, always ready to face any situation, already anticipated the thoughts that might cross her vibrant blonde friend's mind.

"A pleasure to meet you, Dr. Kim," greeted Rosé with a wide smile.

"Likewise, it's a pleasure," added Lisa, returning the smile courteously.

The doctor nodded gratefully before taking the folder and carefully reviewing its contents. After a few moments, she looked up to meet the gaze of both women.

"All right. Rosé and Lisa, according to the consultation records, you both suffer from a severe sex addiction, is that correct?" she asked, seeking confirmation in their expressions.