𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

Well, yes.

The seven days that had to pass for the next session to start had exactly passed. Jennie had made a decision. Even though it was a light decision, it meant a lot to her now. Was she going to enjoy it? Everything predicted she would. Everything was going to fall into place as it should have from the beginning. She was sitting at her desk as usual, coffee in hand, back to the door.

While contemplating her computer screen, her mind wandered, replaying every detail of the past week. The time had come to set aside doubts and move forward confidently toward the future. Jennie knew this session was not just another one; it was the beginning of something new and significant. The lessons learned, the sleepless nights pondering every little aspect, and the anxiety that sometimes overwhelmed her-all converged in this moment.

She turned slightly, looking out the window. Outside, the sun shone with an intensity that seemed to reflect her renewed determination. The trees swayed gently in the wind, and the city's bustle filtered through the glass, reminding her that the world kept turning. But for Jennie, time seemed to have stopped for a moment, as if the universe itself was holding its breath.

Her fingers drummed softly on the edge of her coffee cup, an almost unconscious gesture that betrayed her mix of nervousness and excitement. She had been waiting for this moment, meticulously preparing for it. Now, all that was left was to trust herself and the path she had chosen.

She took a deep breath, cleared any trace of uncertainty from her mind, and prepared for what was to come. She was ready to face her fear, confident that this time, everything would fall into place as it should have from the beginning.

And things did stay in place for a moment. Lisa and Rosé arrived at her office. Everything seemed to be in order, even the attitude of the two women. Jennie noticed how Rosé gave a strange look to the brunette, and she nodded. It hadn't started yet; they were just sitting and waiting.

But the real surprise was for the two of them when Dr. Kim stood up and searched for some documents.

Jennie watched with professional interest, noting the palpable tension in the air. Although Lisa and Rosé maintained their composure, there was something in their looks and postures that betrayed unease.

Dr. Kim, oblivious to the furtive glances and contained emotions of her patients, stood up with her usual elegance and walked to her desk. As she did so, her dress moved gently, once again revealing the delicate translucent fabric that showed her underwear. The two held their breath, each for their own reasons.

Lisa felt her heart race when Dr. Kim turned her back to them, and she could make out something thin underneath her dress: the black thong she was wearing. Her mind went very, very far with that view.

She tried to maintain her composure, but the image was etched in her mind with a clarity that made her pants feel very uncomfortable. The professionalism and distance she had always maintained with her therapist crumbled in an instant, leaving her vulnerable and confused.

Rosé was also struggling with her own feelings. The collateral damage she felt when she saw the nipples through the translucent dress was devastating. That woman was going to drive her crazy.

If she wasn't already.

Jennie didn't flinch at the women's reactions and began the therapy. She gave them a retrospective on the things they needed to set aside, the things they should start doing to divert their attention and better control their sexual impulses. Come on, it was a normal therapy session, with her doing her job and the women making sexual suggestions.

"Today we are going to focus on identifying the factors that trigger these impulses and developing strategies to manage them effectively," Jennie began, her tone professional and calm. "It's important for each of you to reflect on what provokes those reactions and how you can redirect your energy toward more constructive activities."