nine

i seriously don't know where this is going. and sorry for the wait! lol. i'm lost. help. should i make another special chapter? and which scene?

___

Iseul was alone that day, as usual, so a visitor was what she least expected. She was bored, again, it was not surprising anymore. Seokjin had left her what she might want, internet and food. But all those wasn't appealing to her right now.

She then walked to the living room and turned the TV on to have at least some noise in the place and not just the constant humming of the air conditioner. Hopie was surprisingly silent that day, Iseul wondered why. She thought that Hopie might have felt something will happen since dogs, or rather animals in general, can perceive things humans cannot.

"Hopie?" Iseul called out, Hopie's head perked up upon the calling and Iseul ushered him while patting the space beside her. Hopie obliged and Iseul immediately squished Hopie who didn't even bother to move away or whimper but simply stay put and let Iseul do her thing with him.

"If only you could speak Hopie." Iseul mused out loud, Hopie out his paw over her nose and looked down. Iseul shrieked inwardly at how cute Hopie was. "Who taught you that?!" she screamed softly, how she did that she didn't know.

She found entertainment in Hopie for the next few minutes. A distraction to her boredom finally. Suddenly the doorbell rang, Hopie looked to the door's direction while Iseul slowly stood up to see who was outside. She wasn't expecting anyone, much less Seokjin told her somebody's visiting today, or even Jungkook and the others.

Iseul pressed the intercom which viewed who was outside, and to her surprised it was a middle aged woman probably on her early or late forties, but not old looking.

"Uhm, who's this please?" Iseul asked politely. The woman was oozing authority and Iseul worried she might offended her.

"I wonder why Jin changed his passcode I can't seem to enter. Oh, hi there." The woman must have just noticed Iseul's question because the woman was busy pressing on the buttons. "I didn't know Jin hired a helper. May I come in? Oh right you asked me who I am, I'm his mother."

Iseul gasped staring at the small screen. This woman was Seokjin's mother and even thought she was some hired helper!

"Oh sorry you may come in I'll unlock the door for you Mrs Kim." Iseul said carefully. The door opened and came in the woman, Seokjin's mother. Iseul bowed as soon as Mrs Kim entered.

"You're so polite. Are you a stay in helper?" Mrs Kim asked, Hopie came running to their direction, Iseul's eyes widened like that of a saucers. What if Mrs Kim hated dogs? She even asked Seokjin to buy one for her.

"My, what a fluffy dog. I remember our little one at home." Mrs Kim crouched down and petted Hopie who delightfully played along with her. Iseul sighed silently in relief, she remembered Seokjin had a dog at home and decided not to bring the dog along with him her for he couldn't take care of it while working.

"Ah yes, Hopie's the name." Iseul supplied some other information about the dog and Mrs Kim was listening diligently. Iseul led the two to the living room and she excused herself.

"Kim Seokjin!" Iseul hissed on the phone, she called Seokjin because the situation needed her to. She was in trouble.

"You miss me already? It's not even lunch. I can go home if you want." Seokjin replied in a relaxed tone. He might have no meeting scheduled this morning.

"Dream on. But yes, I need you home and if possible right now. Do you have meeting scheduled for the rest of the day? I need you now." Iseul cried, not really with tears but she needed help. She didn't know what to do.