one

I REALIZED I MADE A STUPID MISTAKE FROM MY TWO PREVIOUS CHAPTERSSSS.... HOW EMBARRASSING... *digs hole and jump in it*

# # # # # #

The alarm clock rung, Iseul stretched her arms and a wide smell etched her face.

“I love morning.” she murmured. Then she turned to her side and snuggles on the man beside her and added, “I love this guy.” and giggled before patting Seokjin’s cheeks (because he is just so adorable) and she stood up.

It’s 6AM and she has to do her duty as a housewife.  Grabbing a sauce pan and preparing the butters and eggs, she hummed a song.

“Morning.” came a husky voice.

She inwardly squealed. Ohmygee. He is so sexyyy….

“Morning~” she sang and gave him a glance.

“Eggs?” he asked and casually pulled out some bread from the counter and tossed it on the toaster.

“Yes. Would you like to add something?” she asked considerably.

“Yesterday was bacon, today was egg. It’s enough. I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s breakfast.” he smiled at her and she swears her knees wobbled.

“Stop that, idiot.” she whispered.

“You saying something, honey?” he teased.

She feigned a smile, sweet smile, she insisted. “Nothing baby.” she teased back an endearment. “Take a bath and get ready, I’m almost done.”

“What would you like for dinner later?” she straightened the creased on his blazer as Seokjin buttons them up.

“I don’t know. Surprise me?”

“Hmm, sure.”

“So, I’ll be going?” he said and stepped back.

“Goodluck for today.” she gave him a soft push to the doors.

“Before I go…” he turned back to face her and snatched a kiss on her cheeks, leaving her surprised. “There, a goodluck charm.” he grinned before grabbing the knob and going out.

Iseul blushed and leaned on the closed door. Blast it. No strings attached girl, but his actions making me wants to betray him.

She sadly smiled, remembering that day when she was hired.

After her ear-shattering scream, she had calmed down. She waited in anticipation as the guys In front of her stood up.

One approached to her. “Not bad for a noona, Seokjin hyung.” one tall boy, she noticed he is not yet a guy, eyed her.

“I know Jungkook.” Seokjin replied and then stood beside him, right in front of her.

She gulped. He is just so handsome she wanna excuse herself to a bathroom to pee. Oops.

“So, the name again?”

“Yoon Iseul!” she unintentionally raised her voice, due to being nervous.

They flinched and she held a hand on her mouth, feeling sorry.