three

A tight grip on Seokjin’s shirt snapped him out to reality and he pulled back, stared at Iseul, both catching their breaths.

“I—” Iseul started but no words came out after that. So she looked down, avoiding Seokjin’s intense stare at her like he was measuring her.

“Let’s go to sleep.” Seokjin pushed himself away from her after sighing then walked ahead of her.

Iseul stood there for a minute, feeling the throbbing of her lips, before pacifying herself and followed after.

-

“I wanted to have lunch with you later.” Jin took a bite of his pancake, while looking at Iseul from across the table.

“Eh? Don’t you have any meetings?” she asked, contemplating.

“I don’t. I’m having a half-day business today, no paper works to do, since I’m over them these past few days.” He said and shrugged.

“Oh, okay? Should I bring home-cooked food? Or we’ll eat outside?”

“Home-cooked sounds nice.” He nodded before standing up and fixing his suit.

Iseul stood up also and walked towards him. She pulled his hands who was busy fiddling with his tie and she did it herself.

“Don’t tighten it.” He whispered.

“Relax.” She replied, focusing on his tie.

“They said, relax is a cop-word for shut up.” He murmured.

“I’m not a cop.” She patted his tie before stepping back and checked. “All is well, you can go. Shoo!”

Seokjin laughed before turning around and grabbed his suitcase. “Humor baby.”

“I’m genius.” She stuck her tongue out playfully.

“Come here, where’s the lucky charm of the day?” Seokjin tilted his head, raised an eyebrow expectantly at her.

Iseul sneered before tiptoeing closer to him and placed a kiss on his nose. “It’s only a half-day.”

“Tch. I want more.” He whined.

“Shut up.” She glared.

“Now I don’t know what cop-word is that. Is it relaxed? Sounds off.”

“Go away Seokjin. You’re watching too much movies.” Iseul shook her head while closing the door behind him.

She smiled as she leaned on the closed door. This was one of those moments she loved.

-

It was fifteen minutes to 12 noon and Iseul smiled to herself as she entered the building her husband was working.

Her phone rang and when she checked the caller ID, she laughed inwardly. Someone’s impatient.

Arriving at his office, the secretary nodded at her for acknowledgement and gestured for her to go on in. She smiled back at her and pushed the door open.

“Oh hey!” Rapmon grinned as he stood up and embraced Iseul.

“Namjoon, please go out.” Jin said from behind, sternly.

“Wait, I’ve brought enough for us three.” Iseul mumbled while checking the bag she brought.

Rapmon gave Seokjin a side glance and wiggled his eyebrows at him, which irritates the latter. Just then, the door burst open once more to reveal another intruder.

“What’s in here? A party?” Suga exclaimed, enough for the three inside to turn their attention to him.

“Heey! Heey! Suga, why did you leave me behind?” Jhope whined as he stomped his way inside.