|5. Nervous |

Hii, my Readers friends I hope you all well. I know I am not a pro writer but I am trying to express feelings of characters.

After reading chapters do vote, comment and follow because until you don't do how I motivate to write further story. Share this story with your friends also.

I hope you all like this chapter.

Let's start. 

Everyday we face new challenges

Everyday we face new challenges. A new morning brings us new hope for living a live in different ways. We all do hardwork sometimes we win but sometimes we also face failure. After failure people lose their hope for winning but few people stand again and start from zero. We should always ready to face challenges or storms which come in our life in different ways.

Similarly Shrijita and Shivansh's life journey will not easy but they have to trust each other. Let's see that they will trust each other or not.

A few weeks passed, Shrijita did her work very passionately but she couldn't forget her time with her boss's son. Unwilling, she was falling in love for her boss, firstly she thought that this is mere attraction. But slowly time passes she had known that she is in love.

Here, Shivansh didn't want to believe that he is in love with his secretary. He is thinking that after seeing his son was happy with her that day so may be he has soft corner for her.

A few days ago Shivansh handled a project to Shrijita. Shrijita prepared presentation with her team. She worked very hard for this project because this is her first project after joining in Kashyap Industry. She wants to prove herself because some people in company backbiting her.

One day she heard some employees saying that 'May be she is sleeping with SK, that's why boss gave her this job and saying nothing to her. Otherwise you all saw those Secretary, SK didn't tolerate for one day and look how she is working with him very peacefully'.

After hearing this, Shrijita went her home and crying the whole night because never in her life, someone said like that for her.

After that day she rarely was going in his cabin. When Important work came up then she was going in his cabin.
Days passed like this and the day came when Shrijita have to prove herself.