| 13. Unknown person |

Heyy my bunnies I hope you all well. Do vote and drop a review in comment section after reading this chapter.
This chapter is unedited and  you will find errors so read on your risk.

Without any further delay let's start.......

Shrijita turned her face and saw a man but his back faces shrijita

Shrijita turned her face and saw a man but his back faces shrijita. Man turned his face and shrijita mouth opened due to shock. Shrijita didn't understand what's going on here. Shrijita stood from her chair when she saw that man is coming towards her. By seeing her friend stood from her seat in front of another man her bestfriend frowed at her and stared each other. That man forwarded his hand towards shrijita for hand saking, shrijita accepted his greeting by saking her hand. "How are you shrijita?" That man asked shrijita very politely. "I am fine raghav what about you? It's very long time after college you disappeared and never meet anyone." Shrijita asked him and her friends got to know about him that who is he. "Shri ask him to sit, do you talk while standing?" Nishi said to her and vasundhra chuckled at shrijita behaviour.

Shrijita asked him to sit but he refused. "I have to go somewhere so can we meet later shri?" Raghav asked shrijita and she nodded her head. After that raghav went from there and shrijita sat on her chair. "Tell me shri i am thinking about that man and he is same person." Vasundhra asked her and shrijita hummed in response. In these days many things happened in shrijita life. But today, her roka with her boss who wants to marry her because of his son. She thought what bad deeds she did in her past life that in one day her past and upcoming future are shown in front of her.

Her mind jumbled in these thoughts that she haven't think about herself. She accepted the fact that she become the wife of a man who loves his dead wife. But for one seconds, she thought about herself and decided to do something. "Shri it's time for my important meeting with senior doctors so I have to go." Nishi said to her and shrijita nodded her head in understanding.

She left Cafe and walking on road, she had lost in her own thoughts that she didn't realized that a car was coming. The car stopped with halt and a man got off the car. "Where do you lose in thought girl that you didn't realize that signal went green huh?" The  man said angrily and shrijita realized that she lost in her thoughts while walking on road. "I am sorry sir." She apologised and went away from there but someone saw in these incidents with angrily. He fisted his hands and banged on near tree, his hand got hurt.

Here shrijita came to her house and went towards her dadu. She told him about her thoughts and emotions. "Sometimes destiny plans best for us. We have to wait and do our karma. Don't worry about shiv he is nice guy." Her dadu said and caressed her hair. Aradhya came into room and stood infront of them. "What happened?" Shrijita asked her because she has exams tomorrow and she never roam during her exam time.

"Di jiju has come and waiting for you in drawing room." Aradhya said and shrijita frowned at her. Why has he come at this hour? He never go anywhere because he feel uncomfortable around strangers. Shrijita got up and headed towards drawing room. Upon seeing shrijita shivansh got up from his seat and went towards her. "Actually aarav started crying after we went from your house. He continuously say mumma so maa said he wants to see and spend with you." Shivansh said hesitately. Shrijita understood all situations and took aarav from her mother lap. He smiled after seeing shrijita and started playing with her hair. A genuine smile crept across her parents face, they stared each other and nodded their heads.

"Beta take shiv and aarav in your room." Her father said to her. He trust on shiv like his own son very much and shiv  also respect him. Shrijita nodded her head and went towards her room with shiv and aarav. She was very nervous when she was alone with her boss and soon husband. In office they had professional relationship, so she never felt nervous around him. He also never did something that she felt uncomfortable around him. She kept her love inside her heart and never showed in her face.He also never showed his feelings, he is  still thinking that this is mere a attraction.

She settled aarav on bed and stood infront of shivansh. "Sir please sit." She offered him politely. "Miss Sharma don't say sir from now in personal, say from my name." He said and she hesitated for a second because she said sir before but now how can she say him by his name. Seeing her in deep thought, he sat on bed beside his son. "I am here say my name miss Sharma." He said normally but in mind he enjoyed seeing her in this condition where she can't say him by his name. "Okay ansh." She said timidly, shivansh felt happy because no one say by this name before. His family, friends and also his dead wife addressed him by shiv. Shrijita placed aarav on her lap, while singing lori for him.

He had slept, shrijita lifted her eyelid and saw shivansh stared at her. She settled aarav on bed and wrapped blanket around him. She thought why is he stare with those eyes? On other hand shivansh was trying to understand her that what kind of girl she is who marry a man for his child. Shivansh remembered one thing and he got up from bed, shrijita also got off. "Miss Sharma tomorrow a important client wants to meet us for our upcoming project." He said and shrijita nodded in agreement. "He wants to meet us in jaipur so pack your bags, we left for airport at 7 am." He said in bossy tone and she nodded. Ansh i also want to tell you something after thinking about situations i have come to this conculsion." She said, shivansh had understood that something bad is coming. Okay miss sharma tell me your decision and i will accept and respectyour decision." Shivansh said and shrijita felt better after knowing this. "I know ansh you love your wife till now and i respect your love. I am only marrying you for aarav." She said while seeing towards aarav and continued. "So I will leave when he turns out five years." She said with heavy throat. Shivansh also felt pain but he have to accept her decision because she is also giving her four years for his child. "But what about when he will ask after you leave him?" Shivansh questioned her. "Until he will understand that i am not his real mother." She said and shivansh also accepted her decision. "Okay miss sharma i have no problem with this now we have to go." Shivansh said but a lump formed in his throat after hearing her. But why? He thought why is he feeling this way after hearing that she will leave him.

"Okay ansh and what about you how will you manage to go to home with aarav at night?" Shrijita asked him with worry. "No problem I will manage." Shivansh said but shrijita didn't satisfy because aarav is child how will he manage to take him while driving. "What about this you leave aarav here tonight and tomorrow I will bring him with me to your house." Shrijita said with hopefully.

Shivansh understood her that she is  worry about aarav so he didn't say anything and accepted her offer. He kissed his son forehead and went from her house. Shrijita took deep breath and sat on bed. She was not believing that she said her boss with name no with nickname and main problem he didn't say anything and didn't get angry. She couldn't understand about changing in his behaviour suddenly. She went towards bathroom and changed her clothes into night suit. She came into her room and saw aarav slept peacefully. She settled beside him and enveloped him in her arms.

Unknown person pov :

I am feeling angry very angry how that man yelled at her. He has to pay for that. No one allow say anything about my angel. She is very sweet and Innocent. I caressed her photo with my hands. "One day you become mine my angel. Whoever try to come infront of you and me, I will burn them all."  I said in low tone. I fell for her at first sight in that cafe. She was looking like angel my angel who came from heaven for me. "Boss car has come." My man said passing me key of car. I sat on car seat and drove, I started music which she used to like everytime.

Ore piyaaa Haye
Ore piyaaaaa Haye
4
Urne laga kyu Maan
Bhavra re
Aaya kaha se
........

By the time I reached at unwanted place and got off from car. I took kerosene and spread all over the car. I burned the whole car and went from there.

"No car no argument."

_____<<<____

How was today chapter? Vote and comments
After getting reviews I will update next chapter.
For spoiler of next chapter follow me
On my instagram.

Enjoy your reading 😊