|7. Meet |

Hello my beautiful and lovely Readers 😍. Guyss share this story to all your friends. Do vote and comments.

Let's start..........

After that presentation incident, all employees felt very guilty that they all misunderstood shrijita

After that presentation incident, all employees felt very guilty that they all misunderstood shrijita. They all respected afterwards. Shrijita also made some friends and told that how she got this job. They understood and talk with her very friendly. From this changes, Shrijita also become very happy.

But here Shivansh didn't understand that how he attracted towards his secretary. Every night, she stole his dreams. He felt very guilty that how he cheated on his love his wife for his secretary.

Every night he stood infront of dead wife's photo frame and asked for forgiveness that how he felt affectionate towards shrijita. He blamed himself to forget about his wife and felt that way towards other woman.

One night when he stood infront of his wife's frame then his mother came and kept her hand on his shoulder and went towards his bed and settled his head on her lap. She ran fingers in his hair.

He asked Maa what was my fault that she went away from me forever? Didn't she know that how I live without her and take care of aarav? She had to think before leaving me and our child. Mahadev didn't do good for taking her from me and Innocent child.

His mother said it was not you fault beta. That accident took Trisha from us and left us. All incident had a hidden mystery and mahadev didn't do anything bad to his devotees. If he take something then he will also give better than previous. But didn't mean that Trisha was not good for you. She was best wife, daughter, and mother but she had completed her days on earth, you have to understand this.

Talk about live without her then mmm...she said ..... she hesitated. He asked what she said Maa tell me clearly. His mother said when she was nearly in her last breath you have to live a beautiful life without her. She loved you and will love you forever but you have to love again. You have to give space in your heart to your future wife. You have to respect and trust her. She wanted you to live a loveful life with your future companion. You have to accept you...your fu..future wife as moth..er offf your so...son . At lastly his mother was sobbing badly.

He removed his head from her lap and wiped her tears. He said in low voice I understand Maa but you should have told me this earlier . And for my future wife I will never accept her as my wife but I will respect her. For my child's sake she have to gain my trust. His mother nodded and left him for thinking about his future plans.

In office, he ignored shrijita's presence and talked to her whenever he needs to talk. And shrijita also didn't said anything but inside she hurts whenever he ignored her.

She understood that she fell in love with her boss but didn't want to show him. A week passed like this they ignored each other but inside both of them want to talk to each other.

Shrijita didn't go office because weekend here. She have to go with her dadu (grandfather) for weekly checkup in hospital today.

 She have to go with her dadu (grandfather) for weekly checkup in hospital today

I got ready and went downstair to breakfast. I settled on my chair and by the time I finished my breakfast. I headed towards my dadu room and went inside. "Dadu aapne sare previous checkup reports rakh liye na". I  asked to  dadu and dadu nodded. "Now we have to reach hospital immediately because Dr. Khurrana has come from America.  As you know he comes only for a day in a month". I said and we  both left house.

I  took a cab and settled her dadu cautiously. I  also sat and said to driver to start the car.

By the time we reached hospital and headed towards Dr. Khurrana's cabin. We waited for his turn for half hour and receptionist told us that their turn has come. We went inside cabin and sat on chair. "Hello Dr. Khurrana my name is Shrijita. I am his granddaughter and came here to ask about his health and precautions related to reports". I said to doctor. He is in mid 30s and also has beard. His eyes colour is blue like him but he didn't attracted me like him.

Why am I think about him ufff Kahna ji? I scoffed myself.
"As I can see miss Sharma in this report. All the things are fine but his sugar level is very high and his bp is not normal. As you said before that he doesn't eat sweet things then that means he takes a lot of stress. You have to take care of him and give him light breakfast and avoid wheat flour. Instead of wheat flour you need to take him whole grain chapatis". He said and my mind diverted from him to Dr. Khurrana. I nodded and asked few questions.

I thanked him and took dadu hand and went outside his cabin. "Dadu you wait here, I bring medicine from medical shop". I said and settled him in hospital's chair. "OK beta". He said and I headed towards medical shop which is in hospital.

I saw huge line of people stands in front of medical counter. I waited for my turns and I am very thirsty. I got medicine and came towards my dadu. I saw that my dadu is talking with a beautiful couple. I went towards dadu and took his bag from him.

"Beta look, who is here, he was my classmate and also my best friend Mr. Dev Kashyap and she is his wife Mrs
Meenakshi Kashyap". Dadu introduced me to his best friend and his wife. I bent down and touched their feet.
"God bless you beta". Both of them blessed me. "Dev she is my granddaughter shrijita Sharma" . Dadu introduced.

"You are very beautiful beta. Come here". Meenakshi aunty said to me and I sat besides her. I asked about my studies and life. We all talked about how we are here and also my dadi. They felt very sad after hearing about dadi.

We bid bye to each other and I touched their feet. We headed towards our home. In our way, dadu talked about their friendship how they spend time together in school and college. My dadu gained his studies from banaras where he met Dev uncle. I explained about medicines and told him not to take tension.

By the time, we reached home and did our lunch. I gave dadu his medicine and settled him in his bed. I came in your room and fell in my bed. I didn't like hospital smell whenever I went, my mind stucked on that day when my dadi died. I felt like someone steal my precious thing. I love her very much. She was very kind and warm hearted person.
She always said that when I went away from you all, you have to take care of your dadu.

I remembered that days we played with each other. I didn't have much friends. I had two bestfriend, they both are doctors here in different hospitals.

I stood from bed quickly because I didn't call and meet my friends in these days. They will kill me definitely. I have to meet them tomorrow.

I did my dinner and came back to my room. I settled myself on bed and by the time sleep over takes me.

____<<<____

How was today's chapter? Do vote
And comment and my silent Readers
Drop a emoji. For spoiler follow me on
Instagram.