015

Its been almost an hour and our guy still hasn't made it yet my mind wonders if he is really going to show up or not

Its been almost an hour and our guy still hasn't made it yet my mind wonders if he is really going to show up or not. Me and bossman have been standing by the bar observing everything and everyone while Kingston and Nabi wonder around keeping a stable close eye on everyone.

"Lombardi"

"Lee" Bossman stated not paying attention to the short old white man who stood at least 5'0 . He's no where near Dario's physique but he looks like if he were to call an order right now his two bodyguards behind him would do it without a second thought.

"Jonah Lee" He looks no younger than 70. Jonah placed his golden cane with a lion head for a handle in his left hand.

"Nia" I gave him an alias knowing better not to give him my real name.

Lee grabbed my right hand and kissed the back of my hand. "What a beautiful name to match a beautiful face."

Something felt weird about his reaction to my name. Did I not make it believable? I pushed the thought into the back of my mind once I noticed Bossman stare daggers into Lee's eyes which made the little guy place my hands back into its original position.

Before anyone could start another sentence to end this awkward moment one of Lee's bodyguard bent down to whisper something in his ear. I tried to read his lips to the best of my ability but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Jonah's eyes widened as he looked straight at me and hurriedly looked away. My anticipation only grew further. Dario must have felt my nervousness as he leaned from off the bar counter and stood up straight next to me.

"Well Dario... Ms.Nia I must go but we need to catch up sometime." Lee smiled at me then gave Dario a head nod before walking away.

"Let another man touch you like that again and it'll be the last time both of you will see the light of day." Bossman looked down at me with those serious eyes. Normally I'll react but this time I couldn't make out a word. Is it toxic of me to like it when he threatened me like this?

"Who was he?" I asked trying to steady my heart beat.

"Jonah owns almost every hotel you can think of in New Jersey." Dario stated staring into the crowd of people.

"So why is he here if he's just a business man?." Obviously I know he must dabble in some sort of criminal activity.

"He was my father's right hand man." EXCUSE ME? Very important piece of information to leave out when meeting someone like him.

" Seems like your not to fond of him." He barely even made eye contact with the man unless he was talking to me.

"It's none of your business." Damn so much for trying to make small talk.

I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from him into crowd of criminals and their plus ones. As I was getting ready to look around Dario's figure walked into my view. My eyes stayed at his chest for a while before moving up to his eyes. I can tell he liked where my eyes were before based on the smirk on his face.

"Ill give you something to roll your eyes at while your screaming my name tonight." Bossman picked up my chin as he tilted my face so that it was turned towards the right while he trapped me between him and his buff body and the bar counter. No one dared look our way.

"Yea I don't think giving you guys the com was a good idea. If I find out he's touching you he's done." Xavier voice ranged through my ears.

I cheese up at his statement as I turned to the left trying to potentially hide my hot cheeks from him and thats when my eyes landed on him. Victor Seidlem.

"I spotted him." My energy shifted. I become enraged. My body started trembling I was in the first step of taking my parents down and reality hit me hard. Its time.

"Don't stare to hard you're going to compromise everything." Dario brought my face back towards him. One look in his eyes was enough reassurance I needed.