016

Nabi has been MIA for who knows how long

Nabi has been MIA for who knows how long. I'm still under Bossman's grasp as he tries to calm me down.

"Have you seen Nabi?" Dario asked Kingston once he came walking over towards us giving us a weird look. I truly hope he doesn't start anything.

"She's been gone for atleast 20 minutes she got tired of me and said well find him faster if we both go our separate ways." Kingston smirks. He does have a talking problem I wouldn't blame her.

"Try checking the bathroom." Xavier told me through my earpiece. I repeated what he said to Bossman as he nodded his head and moved out my way telling me to be careful.

I moved through the crowed with ease as everyone stepping out of my way not wanting to even leave a breath of air onto me. My eyes scan the room for Nabi as I made my way to the bathroom. The life of a female assassin often required me to blend into society and I was an expert at that but tonight was an exception only because of who I was with. His status only made me a target in many ways.

I entered the female bathroom and checked all the stalls ensuring that I was alone. 

"She's not here." I stated getting irritated.

"Mateo is searching outside to see if she's wandering around out here." This is the first time Leo has talked tonight.

The door swung open but there is a wall right in front of the door obstructing my view from seeing who it is. I heard a click on the door which made me grab a knife from my breast and took the protective cover off preparing myself for anything. I honestly hoped that it was Nabi. Instead a women in a red gown entered, her big green eyes locking with mine as we both stare at each other in silence. I showed no reaction to her presence.

"Zaria McWilson." The woman said with a smirk. "I've been looking for you."

"I'm not to fond of stalkers honey." I told her giving her no facial expressions.

"Who the fuck is that Zari?" Xavier asked.

"You don't recognize me?" The woman said tilting her head.

"Baby if I recognized you do you think I would still be standing here in confusion?" I told her genuinely trying to remember where I know her from.

"I'll give you one hint." Mystery girl stated.
"Judge Jennings."

"What the fuck she is doing there?" Leo yelled in my ear.

"Lenny," I looked straight in her eyes. Lenny is another assassin we meet when someone hired the both of us to kill a judge and we both stumbled apon each other while doing so. Let's say we both weren't to fond of each other and the kill was a first come first serve type situation. Just know I served first.

"I got all day for you to remember I'm getting paid by the hour." Lenny said.

"Well why now? More money if you wait." Did I mention she's not that bright.

"Hard to get you away from that man of yours." If I wasn't black I wonder how red my cheeks would be from blushing.

"Well unfortunately I don't have time for this." I lunged my blade towards her. The confined space in the bathroom turned the fight into a brutal, close-quarters battle. She moved away with a deadly grace. I strike again this time executed with perfect precision slashing her left arm.

Lenny tried to slash me with her blade but I dodged it and retaliated with a swift kick to her stomach. Good thing for this slit in the dress. Lenny stumbled back, crashing into the row of sinks. Before she can recover I delivered a sharp elbow to her jaw.

"Zari?" I ignored the voices that ranged through my ears.

As I reeled myself in from the blow, Lenny had time to slice the right lateral side of my body. Pain was not an issue for me. Ruining the dress was. I genuinly felt pretty tonight plus it was the first time I had fun with people my age even if we were on a mission. I countered as I kicked her leg knocking her on the ground. I managed to push her knife under one of the stalls out of her reach as I poised my knife above her throat while straddling her.

"This ends now who the fuck sent you?" I hissed tired of the bullshit as we both are covered in blood.

"Oh you don't know?" One thing I hate about this bitch is that she will beat around the bush just to get to the truth.

"Will I be asking you this question if I did jackass?" My eyes was filled with exhaustion not from the fight but from her presence.

Lenny was not easily defeated as she twisted underneath me. She elbowed me in the stomach as she freed herself. She rolled away grabing a piece of shard glass from the mirror we broke a while ago. We both face each other, breathing heavily, each holding a weapon that can do vital damage. Lenny's eyes was filled with cold determination.

"They'll always be one step ahead of you." I immediately knew who she was talking about. My parents.

"They hired you?" I asked not mad that they hired her but the fact that they hired her to kill me. They could've done a better job of choosing someone better.

"Your parents didn't hire me. I wish though." If not them then who?

"Wait I'm confused now." Leo said.

"I love looking at your confused face." Lenny smiled. I wanted to end her right here but I needed more answers.

"All of you have a bounty on your head. 1 mill each dead or alive ordered by your parents." She said. "Honestly they weren't your real parents anyway so this behavior doesn't seem to surprise me."

And with that I took a blow at her slamming my knife deep into her shoulder. Lenny screamed in pain but before she can retaliate I knocked her unconscious with a swift blow to the head. Unfortunatly I had to send a message so I slit her throat. I let out a huge sigh.

"Are you okay Z?" Xavier voice brought me back to reality.

"Yeah I'm fine but I'm hurt." I looked at my dress that is shimmering from the blood dripping down it.

"You know you could've easily just shot her," Leo worriedly spoke.

"Yeah but what fun would that be?" I said as I moved the body to an empty stall and shut it.

"I need one of you to look into this bounty we have on our heads." I took a deep breath as I grabbed some tissue to apply pressure on my wound.

"Already on it," Xavier confirmed.

I heard a knock on the door. I can't have no one see me let alone I can't walk out like this.

"It's King open up." I never thought I'd be relieved to hear his voice.

" I never thought I'd be relieved to hear his voice