Information

A/n: Hello lovessss, thats right ANOTHER BOOK!!!! Mashle is a really good anime in my opinion, and I couldn't help but write a book on it!! Anyway this is a yandere book, read with caution as it does have dark themes such as stalking, obsessiveness etc. Please click off if you're uncomfortable. ALSO, this is an OMEGAVERSE AU.

Basic idea of what you look like, change S/c, E/c, H/n or whatever according to you^

Physical appearance: You're a short male, you're 5'5.(yess your short again) You have short (H/c) hair, (E/c) eyes and (S/c) skin. Also you wear glasses and are seen usually in very baggy clothes, in Easton you obviously wear the uniform. Also you have a line going from your right eye downwards. 

Personality: SHY. VERY SHY. You get nervous and anxious very fast so you tend to just not talk to people and try to stay hidden. Anti social.

Likes: Reading, studying (Itz for the plot), tea, magic, learning, Akio (Your likes)

Dislikes: Talking to people, Alphas, bullies, Shuen (Your dislikes)

Magic: You're a water bender. The water that you bend has healing properties and are able to close wounds. They might leave a scar depending on the wound, healing takes a lot of your energy so you don't tend to use the ability a lot. Of course that depends on how big the wound is, and what kind of wound it is.