Chapter 3: Unexpected Guests

*Y/n's POV*

I wake up with Wanda still in the same position. I stretch my arm and yawn as the sun peaked through. Back then, Wanda used to be sound asleep when I woke up or moved, nowadays she seemed to be hearing everything. She slightly groaned as a I tried to stop so she would go back to sleep.

"Shit." She said sitting up super fast panicking. "Oh my gosh Y/n what time is it?" She said as she tried reaching her phone.

"You have somewhere to be?" I asked.

"I'm late for school and you have work." She said as she hurried trying to gather her stuff. I giggle at her because she forgot it was Sunday. I wait for her as she closes the bathroom door to go get ready. I sit up with my knees up to my chest as I wait for her to realize. Scooting closer to the edge of the bed she comes out of the door super fast. I look at her and sigh rubbing my thighs.

"I'm sorry babe." She whispered.

"Me too..." I said back smiling at her.

"Why are you smiling like that? It's not funny. You have to get ready for work."

"Yeah you're right..." I said standing up in front of her as she looked up to me. I make my way to the bathroom and turn back to her, "...it's a bit rare for a college student to have classes on Sunday." I whispered to her.

Wanda's mouth drops wide open and looks back to me as I shut the bathroom door laughing.

"Oh that is so not funny Y/n!" I hear her yell from the other side. I open the door wearing a cropped workout top with leggings after brushing my teeth.

"Wanna go to a rock climbing gym with me?" I smirk at her. She stares at me with her arms crossed with her tongue pressed against her cheek.

"You're lucky you look hot in workout clothes." She said walking past me to find some of my workout clothes to wear. I chuckle to myself as I was surprised as she agreed to go with me. I grab my backpack and put a jacket on as I was going to take the bike instead. Making my way downstairs, Wanda follows tying her hair up into a ponytail. Handing over the helmet, she tilts her head a sigh.

"What?"

"A rock climbing gym and now your bike?"

"What's wrong with my bike?"

"It's scary!"

"Okay okay!" I throw my hands up in surrender and take the helmet back. "We'll take the car instead." I chuckle at her while I grab the keys.

We make our way to the rock climbing gym and as we enter in I'm greeted by the front desk person.

"Ms. Nash. Welcome back. I see you brought a guest." She greeted me with a warm smile. I walk up and lean my arm against the counter, "why yes I did." I glance back and forth at Wanda and the receptionist. I can sense Wanda's jealousy fuming towards the receptionist already as she squinted her eyes smiling at her and glancing back to me.

I roll my eyes and smile and head over to a wall with Wanda following close behind.

"I see you brought a guest..." Wanda mocked the receptionist.