Chapter 6: Plans

*Wanda's POV*

"Oh I'm sorry guys, I have to take this." I said cutting Natasha and Carol in the middle of our discussion. I step away from the table to get some fresh air...an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Maximoff! It's Betty Brant from the Daily Bugle. I just wanted to let you know that we are interested in having you for the part time position that you applied for."

"Oh my gosh. Are you serious?" I asked covering my mouth.

"Yes Ms. Maximoff. Jameson did enjoy some of your small stories that you helped out with and since you've already interned with us, we already know your work ethic."

"Ms. Brant. This is amazing. I cant believe it..."

"Yes. Well how about in 2 weeks will that work for you?"

"Yes! Oh my gosh, yes! Thank you so so much!"

"Of course Ms. Maximoff. You have a good day and we'll send out your schedule."

I hang up the phone holding my cell close to my chest smiling like an idiot. I glance up and to my surprise, my beautiful girlfriend was standing in front of me. She tilts her head and smirks at me as she begins to slowly walk forward.

"Who's got you giggling all to yourself?" Before Y/n reaches me, my arms grab her into a hug with small jumps.

"Oh my gosh babe. You won't believe it! I just got hired at the Daily Bugle."

Y/n pulls away and smiles at me. "No way..."

"Yes way! Oh my gosh I can't believe it. And you're here? What are you doing here?"

"Oh it's nice to see you too babe." She said sarcastically. "I just thought I'd stop by between your guys' break time and say hi to the girls too."

I grab her hand and lead her back in to where we were sitting not breaking eye contact with her. Y/n always looked so good in her work clothes. I place a quick kiss on her lips before I turn to the table. I just got accepted of this job and now my wonderful girlfriend was here...it was like everything I could've asked for all at once. I felt like a little girl getting my dream gift during Christmas.

"No way." Carol said as she turned to see Y/n.

Natasha and Carol stand up to greet their best friend and invade her with hugs and small screams here and there.

"What the hell. Have you been working out?" Carol asked.

"No but seriously, I didn't think you could get more fit." Natasha said scanning her up and down.

"Talk about the work outfit though..." Carol said as she winked at me. It only caused me to giggle to myself as I pull up a chair for Y/n to join us.

"Baby did you want a coffee?" I asked leaning towards her.

"Umm yeah I'll go grab one though." Y/n said as her eyes browsed the cafe. She turns back to us and twirls her finger, "you guys get back to work."

Carol blows a raspberry at her where Y/n sticks her tongue out at her making her way to the cafe counter. Their goofiness towards each other always made me laugh. It made me happy that no matter what, Y/n always had them. Carol and Natasha begin to ramble on again about our assignment.