Chapter 9

Lorenzo

"What??? No way!!!" Samarya looked at me with wide eyes. I had just announced that I would be spending a night here in her apartment and I got the exact reaction I was hoping for. The original plan was to just spend the whole day in the apartment and leave her to her own while I continued my work. However, after spending a whole day with her, I was not ready to let go of her. My want for her had increased within those few hours in the shopping mall. It was getting difficult for me to be away from her.

The other reason of staying the night here was to recheck the cameras. I might have told them to fit those cameras here but I did not trust them not to insert extra and watch her. I knew very well how sick the people in mafia were. They would definitely not pass such an opportunity. So, staying here was important to ensure no other person keeps an eye on her. She was exclusively mine and no one else had any right to look at her.

"Wait!!! Where are you going? That's bathroom not the exit door." She started shouting at me. I gave her a bored look. "I know what it is. I am going to change for the night. Or would you like me to change here? I am sure you would love to see me half naked huh."I grabbed a bag of clothes I had purchased for myself and smirked at her horrified expression before going into the restroom. She was murmuring something outside the door. Pretty sure, she was cursing at me. I ignored her likely profanity and stood under the cold water after stripping down to nothing.

As soon as the cold water hit my rigid cock, I groaned. I was starting to become hard like a horny teenager every time I was in her vicinity. It was becoming tough to resist the urge to bend her over and dive into her awaiting pussy. This had never happened before. Yes, there were times I would get hard but this frequently and in very less time was a record for me. The woman outside was driving me mad. The urge to claim her completely was getting too high and her resistance was not making my plan easy either. The more she resisted, the faster I wanted to make her mine wholly.

Grabbing my aching dick, I tried relieving myself from the pain. I envisioned her rosy lips as my hands, thrusting my hips forward, I pushed myself deeper inside her hungry mouth. As I squeezed myself harder, I could feel her gaging on my cock. I could feel myself getting closer and giving a few hard strokes, I came right there. It felt good but I knew it would have been the best had it actually been her mouth or pussy for the matter. Before my cock could harden again with the thought of her bare awaiting pussy, I washed off my body and hair. Taking out the nearby towel, I wiped my face and sniffed her scent that had clouded the towel.

Samarya had changed into her night dress when I joined her in the bedroom. She was sitting on the edge of the bed lost in her own thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" I took a sit beside her casually as if I was not intruding into her private space.

She flinched a little and directed a death stare at me. "You!! Why are you staying here? Go away!"

Instead of answering her, I opened my phone and showed a news article to her. Her mouth opened in shock, and she looked at me with wide eyes. I knew whatever I was doing was wrong, but it was the only way. She was too stubborn, and it was the only way I could stay with her without her fighting against me all night. "Looks like your boyfriend did another blunder." The news I had shown was of the cop who was in the cell yesterday with her.

"I don't have a boyfriend!" She screamed at me. I resisted the urge to grin at her words. Of course. I know that but that does not mean I would not use her nonexistent boyfriend as a way to win her over.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh yeah? But who would believe your words, Samarya? First that woman and now the lady officer. You think they would believe that you are innocent?" It was wrong. I knew it was wrong, but I had to do it. She did not deserve this. She was so pure and delicate. But it had to be done. I wanted her and wanting her meant dragging her in the dark, twisted world I lived in. She was too good for that tainted world and it was not her fault a demon like me fell for an angel like her. And the demon would do anything to keep his angel to himself. Even if it meant to force her as per the current situation; manipulate her. Manipulation was the only solution for now.

Samarya put her face in her hands and heaved out a heavy sigh. There were tears in her eyes as she looked up to me. "I am innocent. I did not do anything to them. Please, believe me."

I pulled her closer to me. "I know. I know you did nothing" It was me who did it and I would do every single thing again if it meant that I would have you in my arms. Rubbing her back in a comforting manner, I tried making her feel safe. "That's why I am here. I need to make sure you are safe until this whole mess is cleared up. We can't let the cops take you away forcefully again. You get what I am saying, right?"

Samarya slowly nodded and pulled back. I wiped away her face and softly pushed her down on the bed. I followed her and pulled her close to my chest and surprisingly she did not hesitate. Turning off the bed lights, I tightened my hold on her and softly rubbed my hand on her back. "You are safe. Safe with me. Nobody will get you."

I could feel her slowly drifting to sleep. The feeling was surreal. It was something I was waiting for the last five years. To have her in my arms. From the moment I saw her in café years ago, I had wanted to pull her to me and never let her go away. It was tough to be away from her and tougher to see her laughing happily with the assholes in her university. And the worst past? I could not do anything rather than just watch. Though I eradicated them later when I had time to drop by that does not mean I am not bitter. I hate the fact that they were the ones with whom she shared some of her good memories. It was not supposed to happen. Her every happy moment should have been in my presence however it seemed like the luck was far away from being in my favor.

But now that I am here, luck will come to my side obediently.

As I felt Samarya deep in her sleep, I got up from the bed. The cameras that were fixed today, I had to check on them. I would not be surprised to find some extra cameras that are not connected to my network.

Inspecting for half an hour, I found three extras. One of them was installed in the bathroom. I smirked at the audacity of the person who had done it. Oh, it would be so fun to play with him. He would have no idea what came over him.

After successfully destroying them, I laid beside Samarya, enjoying the warmth of her body.The soft glow of moonlight filtering through the curtains painted a serene scene in Samarya's bedroom. She lay peacefully asleep, her breaths rhythmic and steady, unaware of the turmoil raging within me.

Watching her, I couldn't shake the guilt gnawing at my conscience. I had deceived her, manipulated her into believing she needed my protection, all while concealing the dark truth of my intentions. She deserved better than to be ensnared in the dangerous web of my world.

Yet, despite my inner conflict, I couldn't deny the magnetic pull she exerted over me. Every fiber of my being longed to draw her close, to bask in the warmth of her presence, even as I knew the dangers that lurked in the shadows.

Wrapped in the illusion of peace, I held her tightly, my arms a feeble shield against the chaos threatening to consume us both. In that fleeting moment, there was only us, suspended in the delicate balance between desire and consequence.

As sleep finally claimed me, I couldn't help but wonder what lay ahead for us. Our fates were intertwined, bound by forces beyond our control. And though the path ahead was fraught with uncertainty, one thing remained certain – I would do whatever it took to keep her safe, even if it meant facing the darkness within myself.

(So, another chapter is here. How was it? Please vote and comment. )

Vote : 60+

Comments: 10+