I will marry him

Jeon Jungkook loved villages

Jeon Jungkook loved villages. The greenery, the breeze, the smell of wet mud. It was all so divine.

He rolled the windows down of his car to take a picture of the waterfall when he saw someone in the water.

"Park Jimin," Tae rubbed his eyes, "I will kill you."

Grabbing the thin white cloth Tae stood up from the rocks and began to splash water on his best friend.

It was their ritual. Soulmate ritual to take a bath in the falls every Sunday.

Even from distance Jungkook knew the slender figure in white was super gorgeous.

"Stop – stop the car," Jungkook murmured to his driver.

His parents' car way ahead of them.

Mingyu – Jungkook's driver and a good friend smirked and stopped the car. He too wanted to stretch a bit.

"Tae Tae," Jimin splashed water on Tae's head and teased him, "Hold onto your white skirt or it will flow away."

Rolling his eyes, Tae tied a proper knot on the white cloth around his waist.

Laughing, Jimin grabbed the towel and got out of water running towards the tree to get their clothes.

"Chim – Jiminnaaah," Tae yelled and got out of water shivering.

Jungkook stood by the tree and saw the boy's back and the white cloth tightly wrapped around his ass.

The thin white cloth didn't do a good job of concealing those peaches. Jungkook's breath hitched and he bit his lip.

The clouds began to thunder and Tae began to yell at Jimin to get back fast. But Jimin was wearing his clothes first.

Pouting, Tae looked back to see the clouds when he met Jungkook's intense gaze.

He turned around and saw Jungkook standing and awkwardly staring at Tae. Embarrassed, Jungkook looked down and began walking to his car.

Tae was about to yell at the man but he was gone in a grey car.

Biting his lip, Jungkook sat in front of the girl staring at the array of food and drinks in front of him.

The girl looked super awkward and nervous. She was constantly fidgeting with her nails.

He couldn't believe he fell for his mother's trick. This was a stupid idea.

Getting married to some random stranger from his granny's village.

Mrs. Jeon had said so many nice things about Nari - Kim Nari that Jungkook thought he would just try and meet her.