Its massive

Tae opened the glass door and entered Jungkook's room

Tae opened the glass door and entered Jungkook's room. The whole room was a mess - his clothes lying everywhere, papers scattered away, suitcase open on the table.

Picking up a water bottle Tae closed its lid properly. He knew he was gonna get a messy partner.

And then Tae heard the most beautiful and melodious voice.

Jungkook was signing. In the shower.

Taking calculative steps, Tae reached the bathroom door and stood listening to Jungkook sing.

OH MY GOD!

This is so beautiful, thought Tae.

Grabbing the white curtain Tae closed his eyes and felt every word.

Wow!

So his future husband was an artist. This is what Tae always wanted. His partner is an artist. What could be more romantic than your partner writing songs for you - signing for you when you are upset with them?

Tae didn't realize when he accidently bumped into the table leading to a fake tree falling down.

The signing stopped, the shower stopped and the door opened.

Shit!

Tae was still standing clutching the curtain.

If he ran away Jungkook would see him. What should he do?

Jungkook was too fast. He didn't even let Tae process his thoughts and opened the door.

Poor Tae - he just hid himself behind the curtain tightly clutching onto it.

Jungkook was suspicious that someone was in the room and then saw two feet behind the curtain.

Who the fuck could it be?

He was totally unaware of the village and its people.

Wrapping the towel around his waist Jungkook decided to handle the situation himself. It's not like he couldn't attack or fight anyone.

Without any warning, Jungkook grabbed the curtain and pulled it but Tae pulled the curtain harder. Due to the aggressive pulling, the curtain fell down on Tae's head. This gave an advantage to Jungkook who grabbed the man from everywhere and tried to see the face.

When Tae yelled Jungkook realized that the voice seemed familiar.

"Leave - leave me - Jungkook," Tae was fighting Jungkook with the white curtain still on his head.

Fighting they stumbled on the bed and Tae pushed Jungkook and grabbed the curtain revealing his face. He snatched the curtain and threw it aside.

His eyeballs popped out when he saw that along with the curtain he had snatched Jungkook's towel too and thrown it aside.