Made for each other

"Tae? Are you ready?" Mr

"Tae? Are you ready?" Mr. Kim knocked on the door and called for his son.

With nimble fingers, Tae brushed the hair off his forehead and smiled at his stylist. There were so many girls from the village who had watched countless videos of styling on YouTube and dreamt of styling someone.

"All the best," the teenage girl murmured so proud of her creation.

She knew styling Tae would be so easy. He was so naturally gorgeous.

Turning around, Tae opened the door and held his father's hand leading to his groom.

Jungkook stood by the aisle in anticipation. He had no idea about the ceremonies or the traditions. But he knew everything would be one of a kind. Till now nothing in the village had been normal. He was looking forward to it. Again, he noticed the girls were eyeing him with jealously.

Dressed in all white (as per the village tradition) Jungkook's eyes moved to the aisle decorated with white flowers. There was a fire burning in the middle and a priest talking to the village women.

A beautiful and colorful carpet lay on the ground where different colors of flowers were placed. Some flowers were disturbed to the guests as well.

It broke Jungkook's heart when he learned that his favorite cousin wouldn't be able to attend the wedding.

"He is here," Jimin announced with excitement and joined the boys on one side. Many of them were Tae's distant cousins.

Jungkook's breath stopped when he saw Tae walking in the white dress with his father.

Tae wore a deep-neck top with an oversized, long jacket, to make his look more different he decided to wear the sports shoes his father had gifted him once.

Jungkook couldn't utter a single word after seeing Tae looking so irresistible.

Blushing, Tae looked down as the priest started the ceremony. The atmosphere was serious and Jungkook could only gaze at everyone like a kid in a candy factory. He was curious what would come next.

The priest precisely told the couple not to stand beside each other or look at each other. But Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off his husband.

After chanting a few mantras, the priest asked Jungkook to sit on the carpet with his legs folded. Tae kept his eyes down on his shoes.

He was asked to take off his shoes and sit facing Jungkook with his back to the guests.

"I request - bride's - um - other groom's brothers to pick him up and circle the groom and the fire."

Tae's brothers including Jimin picked up Tae swiftly and began to circle him around the fire and Jungkook. After one circle, the priest gave another command which stopped Jungkook's heart.